Aaron, Harry, Faye and Jay "nominated" for eviction

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
So with Jem gone they've cancelled THAT eviction and put up everyone who got a nomination. So those four. Jay or Faye will go I guess?

Why not just put everyone up and get rid of Tom or Louise?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Hmm. Jay has a fanbase -- there are too many British equivalents of Snooki drooling over him. Aaron's rep got tarnished this week, but I'm wondering if Faye will end up getting the shaft? (And not Aaron's)

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Also, I'm betting we'll see some new housemates after this eviction...

CaptainWacky

I still think Jay's popularity is a myth, he got less votes to stay than Jem last week and she's terrible.

The idiots on BOTS kept saying Aaron would go, for no apparent reason. Have they not been watching the show?

The bookies say Faye but they haven't gotten the multiple housemate evictions right this year...

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
From today's Twitter updates, it looks like it was a booooooring day in the house.

Louise's farting got its own tweet.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I think I want Faye gone, only because I'm sick of hearing them continue to talk about Jem. Also I'm so over the fauxmance drama.

I wonder if Aaron would be evicted right after Faye -- would he suddenly lose all sense of purpose in the house, and suddenly be seen as a whiny bitch?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Show was boring, and I turned off BOTS when they started the jungle military skit or whatever.

It's getting so that I might only watch on Mondays, Fridays and then maybe Alice's game show on Sundays if I'm home and bored...

CaptainWacky

Yeah, dedicating half of tonight's episode to fucking Jem was a huge mistake. She was so boring.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
It's a shame, it started off as good as most other BBs, but all the "big characters" left. Now it's like watching some boring strangers make conversation at a bus stop. It seems like the production crew have lost the will to carry on, too, with umpteen "drink something gross" tasks. If they put in some new people they could make it entertaining again but there hasn't been any hint at that happening afaik.

CaptainWacky

There's only two weeks to go so they won't put anyone in. Unless they put in some evicted housemates as guests, but even then it would prbably just be fucking Anton or Rebeckah again.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
When do they start evicting people more often than once a week? Is that this coming week, or only during the final week?

CaptainWacky

Since there's only six left, they'll probably evict one next week and have five in the final.