Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Addicted to Eggheads.

MY THOUGHTS ON THE EGGHEADS

Kevin: Probably the smartest of them all, but he's not a dick about it like some of the others. I like his no-nonsense, non-rambling style.
CJ: Absolute nob-spanner, but you get the feeling it's just a character and he's acting up to it. The faces he pulls when team members get questions wrong piss me off.
Daphne: I don't like her that much. She's clever but pretends to be a dottery old woman who doesn't know anything, then acts surprised when she gets a question right EVEN THOUGH she obviously knew the answer. Bitch.
Chris: Bit boring when he goes on about trains.
Judith: Not as much of a bitch as Daphne but not as smart either. Only on the show because she won Who Wants To Be A Millionaire, and who really cares about that now?
Barry: Annoying geek. Makes stupid faces and stupid noises.
Pat: Doesn't feel like a "real" Egghead to me yet!

I like it when they get beat.

I liked your breakdown of the Eggheads. It was reminiscent of how everyone on the show always breaks down why they're going to pick a particular answer.

Kevin: I agree he is possibly the "smartest" of them all. His date recollection is ridiculous.

CJ: He is a complete nob-spanner I agree but I like CJ now. He berated Anne Robinson and stormed out of a FIDE Chess meeting! I follow him on Twitter as well and he's actually well alight. I'm still convinced he's in love with Dermot.

Daphne: Luuuuuurve Daphne. She's so sweet. She's genuinely sorry when she gets them right! She's a quiz queen. Enjoy the latent sexism on Bullseye!

[YOUTUBE]-L77E2eaorU[/YOUTUBE]

Chris: Also very knowledgeable. I like Chris and would have a pint with him and probably end up feeling thick.

Judith: Judith is nice. She's probably the weakest Egghead but still good!

Barry: It's fucking Walter from the Beano all grown up. He's fucking annoying, yes.

828.imgcache.jpg

Pat: I like Pat. I watched him on Millionaire. He killed it and only used one lifeline. He's a real Egghead to me!

OMG ITS ALMOST ON..

I haven't watch Millionaire in years. Even my mum doesn't watch it and she's an old woman!

I should have known there would be Daphne tribute videos on YouTube. Jim Bowen was digging her tits.