Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

African American vaginas are odoriferous? True or false?

Dracula

Lord of Vampires
I have a bud from college who was telling me the other day that he was talking to some black guys at work and he brought up going down on his girlfriend. The guys made some comments about how lucky he was, and before long, he said they were telling him that they actually go after white girls because black women's pussies taste awful and black women don't like cunnilingus as a result.

Is this true? I don't see why this would be the case. Some kind of ethnic, chemical difference?

Never had the chance to find out, but wouldn't mind.

No. What these guys told my friend was that black women won't even ask for it because they know their vaginas don't taste/smell appealing. This sounds to me like a broad generalization, but I thought I'd ask here and see what kind of stories I'd get.

Dracula said:
No. What these guys told my friend was that black women won't even ask for it because they know their vaginas don't taste/smell appealing.
This still shouldn't affect whether they enjoy it or not.