AI "Art"

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
"Cowboy"
"Gunslinger"

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
"Jesus Christ jackhammering Mickey Mouse in the doo-doo hole with a lawn dart as Garth Brooks gives birth to something resembling a cheddar cheese log with almonds on Santa Claus's tummy-tum"

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
"Jesus Christ jackhammering Mickey Mouse in the doo-doo hole with a lawn dart as Garth Brooks gives birth to something resembling a cheddar cheese log with almonds on Santa Claus's tummy-tum"
e377a3b9-86a1-41f5-ad79-5c2a3243b625-0.png

jack

Burt Reynolds with a 'gina

db3ab50b-b213-41ff-9f1c-9a0c6049c625-0.png

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Gunfighter, not gunslinger. My bad.

The Question

Eternal
"I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. My mule don't like people laughin'. Gets the crazy notion you're laughin' at him."
0c58f3d6d97ce504.png

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
"CeeJay huffs Cheez Whiz."

"CeeJay fucks a fish."

"New Age Posting sucks fucking fish stick feces."

"CeeJay crying after losing his KFC."

jack

CeeJay Huffs Cheez Whiz

93832aa19b59fa17.png
41bf1693e0fb3015.png

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
"I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. My mule don't like people laughin'. Gets the crazy notion you're laughin' at him."
0c58f3d6d97ce504.png
Incidentally, this one also comes up if you do "Democratic Party Chair."
And yeah, the programmers must all be Turkish or something. Everything comes up kind of Muzzy.

Last edited:

The Question

Eternal
A discovery: If you enter the words, 'nude' or 'nudity' into Gabby as prompts, it will not only ignore them but edit them out. You can see which prompt words it's ignoring by hovering your cursor over the output image, which will cause it to display the prompts it used, as a caption.

However -- some prompts it doesn't ignore include, 'bare', 'skimpy', 'lingerie', 'nipples', and 'bedroom'.

jack

Yep

dfe6f508055f7f32.png
6acf97528c232e0d.png

The Question

Eternal
I love circumventing the restrictions of AI. A fun example: Alexa will bleep out the word 'whore' -- but not the word 'whorehouse'. If you have an Echo, try it.

"Computer, where are the whores?"
"I don't know that."
"Computer, did you hear what I said?"
"I heard, 'where are the w****s." (She BOOOOPs the sound.)

As compared to,

"Computer, where is the nearest whorehouse?"
"I couldn't find any whorehouse, but I'm working on adding more local businesses."

jack

Also Gab: guess the prompt ;)

24aa99dc0cb9708d.png

The Question

Eternal
So over time, it's become pretty obvious to me that Gabby isn't creating its images from scratch. It's using the prompts as search terms, then searching the web for elements that match the search terms, and making collages out of those elements. I think most "AI" image generators are doing that -- I've seen some OnlyFakes output with what appear to be scrambled/mangled watermarks in the lower right corner. But Gabby is pretty obvious about it.