AIR FORCE ONE HIT BY RUSSIAN MISSILE!!!

VKD

Banned
OMG TURN ON YOUR IPHONES NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Weevil

I don't think this really happened.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Nope. It was another inaccurate and totally made up newsflash from Dick. I will admit though that he could have had a promising career with FOX news. It's the same brand of journalism.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
LOL at Sarek's delayed pwnership by VKD.

LULZ

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Oh, hell. Have your laugh. I'm still laughing over the eternal Pwnership you received at the hands of TK.

jack

:::YAWN::: Meaningless in the scheme of things, actually. But have your laugh, donut man. And IF that's actually the case, I'm laughing at the eternal pwnership I have over TK.

You never understood Valerie, and he pwned you months after the fact.

jack

Sarek : No u

jack: No u

ad infinitum. so you know, shut the fuck up, Henoch. I could care less about you, or what you do here. I am not here to amuse, entertain or otherwise even interact with you.

That is all.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
:::YAWN::: Meaningless in the scheme of things, actually. But have your laugh, donut man. And IF that's actually the case, I'm laughing at the eternal pwnership I have over TK.

You never understood Valerie, and he pwned you months after the fact.

Not really. I simply replied to a comment in a topic that was resurrected by someone else.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs

ad infinitum. so you know, shut the fuck up, Henoch. I could care less about you, or what you do here. I am not here to amuse, entertain or otherwise even interact with you.

That is all.

And yet you still come running to investigate my posts. You're a good little bitch, jack. I'm sure you're going to provide hours of amusement.

starguard

Unluckiest Charm in the Box

That is all.

Jack, thats a kick ass avatar, where did you get that from?