Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport in West Virginia a terror target?

Good news for Americans! A Carter-appointee judge has ruled that wiretapping Al Queda is unconstitutional. It's the Al-Queda Bill of Rights, brought to you by liberal lunatics:

Judge nixes warrantless surveillance
http://www.kansascity.com/mld/kansascity/news/politics/15296506.htm

I'd bet those British airline terrorists were rounded up partially from information from this program. But who cares, we're not really at war, so let the terrorists plan what they want in secret. Let the liberals strike down every surveillance program, reveal every secret we have. Every program will be reinstated after the next 9/11. Some people want to guarantee we will have more 9/11s.

-Ogami

I just bagged and bubble packed all of my toiletries for my trip in October, I'm shipping them next week. One of our customer's in the city where the convention is being held agreed to hold onto it until I arrive.

I wonder if not checking any baggage with liquids and then not having any liquids in my carry-on will look suspicious?

Ogami said:
Good news for Americans! A Carter-appointee judge has ruled that wiretapping Al Queda is unconstitutional. It's the Al-Queda Bill of Rights, brought to you by liberal lunatics:

Judge nixes warrantless surveillance
http://www.kansascity.com/mld/kansascity/news/politics/15296506.htm

I'd bet those British airline terrorists were rounded up partially from information from this program. But who cares, we're not really at war, so let the terrorists plan what they want in secret. Let the liberals strike down every surveillance program, reveal every secret we have. Every program will be reinstated after the next 9/11. Some people want to guarantee we will have more 9/11s.

-Ogami

Fantastic!

About time someone gives Bush a bloody nose.

Laker_Girl said:
I just bagged and bubble packed all of my toiletries for my trip in October, I'm shipping them next week. One of our customer's in the city where the convention is being held agreed to hold onto it until I arrive.

I wonder if not checking any baggage with liquids and then not having any liquids in my carry-on will look suspicious?
You may also pre-ship your personal items to the hotel where you are staying. Address them to the Hotel Registration Desk, c/o your name (guest), hotel address, etc....

This has worked well for me in the past. (Sending bulkier items that I don't wanna carry around the airport, that is. Not my toiletries, of which I have none)

;)

whisky said:
It later turned out to be a bottle of water and some hand cream, she was an american of pakastani origin.

I wonder if she'll get an appology
In the coming weeks, we will see this idiotic display dozens of times. After a few months, it will all be forgotten and everyone will be as complacent as they usually are.