Aisleyne and Suzie nominated for "eviction"

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
BUT NOT REALLY THEY GO INTO A SECRET HOUSE OR SOME SHTI

Ishcabittle

WITH CAMERAS UP THEIR MINGE ADN MICROPHONES UNDER THEIR TOENAILS REAL SECRET LIKE AND THEY GO ON SECRET SPY MISSIONS WHERE ONE SAYS TO THE OTHER, "LOL I'M BE-BREASTED!??!!?" AND THEY THEY KISS AND SHOOT UP SOME BAD GUYS LIKE SUPER DUPOER SIECRET SPEYS WITH MORE THAN MONEY AND CANDLES SHOVED IN THEIR ASS HOLES THEY CLIMB SUPER DESCTRET MOUNTAINS WHERE SULU AND MONKS LIVE WITH NO HAIR CAUSE THEY DON'T BELIEVE IN HAIR ACCEPT FOR A SPMALL PONY TAIL ROUND BACK BUCAUSSE THEAT SIMPLOLIZES THEY WERE ONCE STATIONED ON CRUISE SHIPS WHERE TOM CRUISE WORE STILTS TO FEEL LIKE HE WAS AVERAGE HIGHT BUT THEY SHOVED HIM OFF NOT ONCE BUT TWICE BECAUSE HE ACTED KINDA LIKE A DICK WHEN WE LET HIM BACK ON THE BOAT.

whisky

Boobie inspector
I cant see this getting a lot of votes, why spend your money when they arent even going to leave?

CaptainWacky

Aislyene is at war with Lea at the moment, so maybe she'll hit her when she's evicted BUT THEN GO BACK AND LEA GIVES HER A TIT ATTACK

EnglishRose

addle barn
OMFG - A lea tit attack - scary thought..she could crush you with those things

CaptainWacky

Lea really needs to go...TO HELL.

CaptainWacky

No (ther'es no afterlife)

whisky

Boobie inspector
But what if there is?

While on holiday I saw a vision of all my family and freinds that had gone before stood waiting for the rest of us to join them.

Mind you I did have a wicked amount of absymthe at the time

CaptainWacky

Why were they on holiday with you?