Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Al-Qaida needs to be killed

eloisel

Forever Empress E
"Show me just what Muhammad brought that was new, and there you will find things only evil and inhuman, such as his command to spread by the sword the faith he preached." - from a conversation between 14th century Byzantine Christian Emperor Manuel Paleologos II and an educated Persian on the truths of Christianity and Islam.

The freaking muslims need to be apologizing to the west for al-Qaida and their ilk.

Instead of freaking muslims throwing bombs at Christians and burning Christian churches and effigies of the pope, they ought to be rooting out freaking Al-Qaida and burning those monsters at the stake.

This is going to be one of those days I'd vote for making the middle east a crater.

churchsign7.jpg

eloisel said:
"Show me just what Muhammad brought that was new, and there you will find things only evil and inhuman, such as his command to spread by the sword the faith he preached." - from a conversation between 14th century Byzantine Christian Emperor Manuel Paleologos II and an educated Persian on the truths of Christianity and Islam.

The freaking muslims need to be apologizing to the west for al-Qaida and their ilk.

Instead of freaking muslims throwing bombs at Christians and burning Christian churches and effigies of the pope, they ought to be rooting out freaking Al-Qaida and burning those monsters at the stake.

This is going to be one of those days I'd vote for making the middle east a crater.

Well, you know what they say. It's a peaceful religion. And they'll kill you if you say different.