Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alan Partridge to return on Sky

I don't know why I haven't bothered to watch the rest of Mid Morning Matters yet, but I haven't.

I wish Tim Key was in more things.

If Iannucci writes them, then I will watch them.

Steve Coogan when he plays himself makes me want to puke.

Today I listened to a radio show (on BBC Radio 4, obviously) about hedges, which was narrated by Tim Key.

I expected it to be satirical in nature, but no, it was 100% serious. And actually quite interesting.

So the first special was on tonight. It was quite funny. Maybe it'll be available to illegally download somewhere.

I liked it. It definitely lacks something without Armando Iannucci's writing, but it still has the whole humor/pathos thing, which is good.

It did lead me to wonder just how bored Steve Coogan has gotten with the character after ~20 years now, though.

I thought the test drive/phonecall with Lyn was the funniest part. That felt like something that could have been in I'm Alan Partridge.