Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alex Jones' Warning A CALL TO ACTION!

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
I'm just going to link this and let everyone else decide what to make of this themselves. Alex Jones is predicting a major terrorist attack by mid October in the Western world. When he predicted 9/11 in amazing detail back in July 01 it was pretty shocking, got to say. But yeah.. I'm not taking a stance either way, just supplying the link so any "blah, blah, blah's", because it's Alex Jones can be directed somewhere other than me because I'm not in the mood for a massive conspiracy pro/con debate right now:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAHqSfDNjaI

The only problem I have with Alex Jones is the lock of hair on his forehead. Neatly braided or twirled - doesn't matter. If he kept it straight and pointy and he would look a LOT more lik Tintin - always eligible for merit.

Captain Haddock, I think, would agree.

Mentalist wrote:

I'm just going to link this and let everyone else decide what to make of this themselves. Alex Jones is predicting a major terrorist attack by mid October in the Western world. When he predicted 9/11 in amazing detail back in July 01 it was pretty shocking, got to say.

LOL You've got to be kidding.

I predict that if you took all the intellects of the conspiracy kook fringe and stacked them together on top of a needle, you'd still have ample room for an entire pantheon of angels to dance there. Hammer time!

-Ogami