Alexander still acting up

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
'Family Ties' actor arrested after Colo. assault

Tue Dec 8, 6:49 am ET

BOULDER, Colo. – Police say a former cast member of the 1980s television show "Family Ties" has been arrested for investigation of assault in Colorado.

Police said Monday that 28-year-old Brian Bonsall got into a fight at an apartment on Saturday and hit a friend with part of a broken wooden stool.

Bonsall allegedly told officers he had been drinking and didn't remember what happened.

Bonsall played Michael J. Fox's little brother Andy Keaton on the sitcom.

He is being held in the Boulder County Jail and was due in court Wednesday. Jail records didn't indicate his lawyer's name.

Authorities say Bonsall was sentenced to probation in 2007 for assaulting his girlfriend. He was later accused of probation violations.

The former child actor lives in Westminster, Colo., about 20 miles south of Boulder.
Michael Dorn needs to step in and straighten this (28 yo) kid out.

Of course all the media pedos only remember him for Family Ties and not Star Trek, LOL.

Seph

Retired Account
was dorn in family ties with him then?

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
This guy was one of the kids that played Worf's son, Alexander.

Maybe he'll end up in a bar fight and get drafted into Starfleet.

Seph

Retired Account
not the boy that was alexander in most of the tng eps?

the only actor i hated more than him was the one whos name does not deserve to be mentioned

but its safe to say he was a crusher and he sucked balllllllls

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Yeah, one of the boys who played him... they changed actors after the first episode and this one played him for the rest of TNG. Didn't think either of them were much good personally.

Seph

Retired Account
alexander roshenko was a whack character period.... in fact i would rather have a period than watch him

blooddumpinjlo-thumb.jpg

Seph

Retired Account
yeah that is a fucking epic episode TT but it isnt an epic episode because of alexander rochenko

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
You're just supposed to sit here?