All Jack's Socks

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Fiddlin with the bagpipes it would appear, Lassie.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
OMG - I think there may be a Men in Kilts thread resurrection coming up.

Ding!

Banned
hmm, the posts don't lie though....

http://www.trollkingdom.net/forum/showthread.php?t=141511 Post #18

and

http://rubycalaber.com/forums/showt...ck-mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm-images-in-one-place/page3 Post #81

Guess you just got caught in one of those lies, eh? :bigass:

someone is obviously copying my posts here. I've never posted at that board and don't even know about it until you linked to that

I do think its funny your band kicked you out and airbrushed you out of history though

Ding!

Banned
Why yes it is :bigass: Me getting the alt banned and you renaming it was meaningless, btw. Same VAPid shit, different VAPid day, Comics Fan.

keep babbling gnome. one day you might actually hit on the truth quite by chance

jack

someone is obviously copying my posts here. I've never posted at that board and don't even know about it until you linked to that

No one is doing anything of the kind. You're just a very crappy liar.

A very crappy liar that just got caught again. Would you like a shovel for that hole you're digging? :bigass:

jack

"Comics Fan" LOL

Ding!

Banned
whoever Comics Fan is he seems to be trolling you pretty well

maybe I'll invite him over here

jack

Well, Ding!, your turtle fixation leads me to believe that you've had a hard time coming out of your shell. Neon, on the other hand, our resident award winning poet, used the tools inside her shell to do wonderful things outside her shell. Get well soon, Neon.

If the crap they're doing over at RC is good trolling, well then I need to start believing in the Tooth Fairy again. That place is a haven of retards.

jack

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
^You seriously need to start attracting a better class of stalker. Seriously, it's like you keep bring us the most retarded of the special needs class.

jack

I'm sorry. I'll try to do better next time.

:turns over, goes back to sleep:

Enkephalen

My Stars!
I think Jsack just needs to inhabit higher class forums to post. Reflux Haven is a den of vileness and putrification. You cannot touch filth and not come away with it clinging to you. I think he tracked some all over the carpet at TK with some of those denizen who followed him home.