All Jack's Socks

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
How long did it take to dig it up?
Since I bumped it while you were viewing it, guess I'd have to ask you that question.

:p

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
[size=Are you denying my post #97 about your socks? You bumped this thread lying about me viewing it. Hey! I'm only posting on the thread topic...All Jack's Socks. I'm going to expose your jewjacking at TK. Yeah! Spam this thread bitch, I'll just repost it on the next page.[/size]

jack

[size=Are you denying my post #97 about your socks? You bumped this thread lying about me viewing it. Hey! I'm only posting on the thread topic...All Jack's Socks. I'm going to expose your jewjacking at TK. Yeah! Spam this thread bitch, I'll just repost it on the next page.[/size]

Yeah, you're wrong about all of them. No surprise. You're usually wrong or lying about everything.

No surprises there, dumbest black motherfucker on the planet.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
I'll wait till you finish trying to bury my post. I'll continue about 1:OO AM tomorrow when your taking a NAP. :bigass: By for now, jewjacking turd floater

jack

But I'm really surprised you still don't know how ignore really works.

LOL

jack

I'll wait till you finish trying to bury my post. I'll continue about 1:OO AM tomorrow when your taking a NAP. :bigass: By for now, jewjacking turd floater
LOL there's my little black coward dancing so well for me. Too chicken to one on one. Don't blame you. I kick your black ass so easily when we're both on.

Got you sequestered to posting a couple hours in the early hours when no one is on or looking. Not that anyone sees what you post anyway since everyone has you on ignore.

I'll just get up and spam you with coffee when I'm done sleeping.

Works for me just fine. Thanks for playin' playa!

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
You pathetic Old Dirty Bastard. Bumping a old thread about you from 2012. How long did it take to dig it up?

Nice bump Venooker. Now you've forced me to reveal a few of your current socks...Too the best of my knowledge...Because my word is bond! I gots this...
:bigass:

DevilMan
Yahooee
* Synaesthesia (Morbo, Bick)
* The New Jack (Conchaga, Dork Lord, Dirk Funk)
* BROWNFOOT (Charlemagne, Bick,)
* Lilac (Bick, Charlemagne, Sarek, Conchaga, Morbo)
Ma Huang Sor
Felony
? Ancalagon
Lavender
z Dork Lord
√ Loktar[/size]

* = shared account
? = this account gave Venooker to many likes to be a main) The same can be said about Loktar, but I guess I'll always consider fancy pants a main who sold out.
z = I honestly think Venooker either stole/paid for Jeffrey's account. In other words Jeff didn't retire, he was forced out of TK.<<I'm still investigating his departure.
√ = see Ancalagon and Dork Lord.

Did I strike a nerve Venooker? I have plenty of more where that came from. I know probably 65% of your duals. Holla Bkack!

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
You pathetic Old Dirty Bastard. Bumping a old thread about you from 2012. How long did it take to dig it up?

Nice bump Venooker. Now you've forced me to reveal a few of your current socks...Too the best of my knowledge...Because my word is bond! I gots this...

DevilMan
Yahooee
* Synaesthesia (Morbo, Bick)
* The New Jack (Conchaga, Dork Lord, Dirk Funk)
* BROWNFOOT (Charlemagne, Bick,)
* Lilac (Bick, Charlemagne, Sarek, Conchaga, Morbo)
Ma Huang Sor
Felony
? Ancalagon
Lavender
z Dork Lord
√ Loktar[/size]

* = shared account
? = this account gave Venooker to many likes to be a main) The same can be said about Loktar, but I guess I'll always consider fancy pants a main who sold out.
z = I honestly think Venooker either stole/paid for Jeffrey's account. In other words Jeff didn't retire, he was forced out of TK.<<I'm still investigating his departure.
√ = see Ancalagon and Dork Lord.

*Jack V. (Venooker and Danny Hellman)
*Miss Deneanor (Venooker, Dark Pickle, Morbo/Neil)
*Guy Grander (Venooker, Eel O'Brien, James Bogner/Geedis, Cory Fucka)
*Panda (Venooker, Danny Hellman)
?starguard

* = shared account
? = not positive, but I think this belongs to Venooker

jack

You just TROLLED yourself by bumping this thread.

Well done!

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Well. You shouldn't have bumped it from the start Venooker, if you didn't want me to post on it. The thread title is... All Jack's Socks, by your sock...Pandora Spox :bigass:

jack

You just TROLLED yourself by bumping this thread. Two times in the last 20 minutes!

Well done!

jack

See Wilson what you still don't get (after all these years) is NO ONE and I mean NO ONE likes you at all.

I fuck with you because I know it pisses you off, and I love to play with my food so to speak.

But most everyone has you on ignore.

That's the reason I bump threads after you post something. Every time I do, your threads vanish to those who have you on ignore..

I'm surprised you havent figured this out yet.

jack

BUMP

jack