Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All of a Sudden, Everything Seems to be Falling in Place

FederalAgent007

I feel like I have a guardian angel watching over me. When the window of opportunity opens, make sure you are ready for it. Today a window opened for me, I am more than prepared to take advantage of the opportunity.

Forgive me Father for I have sinned, I used the Lord's name in vain. I am really sorry.

^^There is the 6'2', 275lb, morbidly obese former Ranger who carries a gun for a living.
I read your posts when the dla/cia link was posted here. I saw how outraged you, The Question and a couple of others became when you were exposed. If you really do carry a gun for a living, you are law enforcement of some type. There are a lot of good law enforcement men and women out there, then there are the dirty law enforcement officers who make everyone else look bad and are the reason there is a growing distrust of those who are supposed to serve and protect.

Who will protect us from the dirty ones like you?

FederalAgent007 said:
^^There is the 6'2', 275lb, morbidly obese former Ranger who carries a gun for a living.
I read your posts when the dla/cia link was posted here. I saw how outraged you, The Question and a couple of others became when you were exposed. If you really do carry a gun for a living, you are law enforcement of some type. There are a lot of good law enforcement men and women out there, then there are the dirty law enforcement officers who make everyone else look bad and are the reason there is a growing distrust of those who are supposed to serve and protect.

Who will protect us from the dirty ones like you?

What the fuck are you babbling about now?

^^Here is a little FYI for you Sarek. You know the day all that happened?? I called my lawyer and said..........Lookie!!! go register over on TrollKingdom!! well............I forgot to tell him not to click on that link of The Questions and since he knows as much about compooters as me, he clicked on it!! Needless to say, something happened to his computer. I said.......Hey!! call this guy..........and I gave him Sardy's #. I think Sardy made him missmanners for a Day to help make it up to him.

You see, all of you thought it was the real missmanners and it was really my lawyer.

Bladev1 said:
In other words who watches the watchers?

Uuuh........yeah! something like that.

I'll bet the idea of that makes your clitoris so fucking stiff it juts out just like a little dick.

^^Here is a little FYI for you Sarek. You know the day all that happened?? I called my lawyer and said..........Lookie!!! go register over on TrollKingdom!! well............I forgot to tell him not to click on that link of The Questions and since he knows as much about compooters as me, he clicked on it!! Needless to say, something happened to his computer. I said.......Hey!! call this guy..........and I gave him Sardy's #. I think Sardy made him missmanners for a Day to help make it up to him.

You see, all of you thought it was the real missmanners and it was really my lawyer.

Your fictonal stories just hit a new low.

FederalAgent007 said:

Uuuh........yeah! something like that.

If your lawyer wished to use anything in here as you claim MORON, he would have had to inform the owner of this site otherwise everything the lawyer uses would be inadmissable in a court of law andyou know it so I take my cock out and ask your 'lawyer' to feel free to suck it. *waves at the 'alleged' lawyer who is no doubt the FBI007 cunt*

SaintLucifer said:

If your lawyer wished to use anything in here as you claim MORON, he would have had to inform the owner of this site otherwise everything the lawyer uses would be inadmissable in a court of law andyou know it so I take my cock out and ask your 'lawyer' to feel free to suck it. *waves at the 'alleged' lawyer who is no doubt the FBI007 cunt*

How about what the D.A.s office retrieves??? Is that admissable in court??

Good. Whenever this is all going down.......and it will be going down, we expect you to be in court, acting on you and your brother's behalf, pointing out that what they have done is illegal.

SaintLucifer said:

How about if a millionaire gets the records to this site???? then he gives them to his millionaire Uncles, millionaire cousin and my millionaire boss??? Can be admiss them in court??? You know............so I can clear my name and everything? so everyone will know I am not a Burglar and Troll board harasser???