Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Allow me to show you just how very insignificant you are to me.

chronic deja vu

I'm not wearing any pants!!
But I will reply to all of your posts anyway, just to show you how insignificant you are to me. Just to show you that I don't care, I will keep on responding to you-and waiting for a comeback. But really, I don't care. So don't forget that.

enkieowned7ri.gif

Enkephalen said:
Does everyone love my avatar? It shows myself and SaintLucifer. His cock drips cum after I sucked it out.
enkieowned7ri.gif

Must you tell everyone what we did last night??? There are things better kept to oneself.

And suddenly, he changes his av.

Obviously because he enraged Enky so much that she had to run to the admins and CENSOR the poor fellow.

{{{{Lucy}}}}

:cry:

FBI parte due said:
And suddenly, he changes his av.

Obviously because he enraged Enky so much that she had to run to the admins and CENSOR the poor fellow.

{{{{Lucy}}}}

:cry:

That is correct. The Admins told me she was very upset, near tears they say so they pulled my av.

How is it everyone knew that deja vu was talking about you Lucy? Is it because you're an pwned little bitch who has to reply to everything he thinks is directed towards him?