AM I THE ONLY ONE WATCHING DEAD TENANTS?!?!

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
You know, Sardy's show? If I am you all suck ass and if I'm not let's discuss. It's creepy, I like it. :bigass:

Kerb Crawler

Closed Fist of the Badlands
It's something I SHOULD be watching; something I KNOW I would like...
Sadly, my television watching has fallen into the abyss this season, and I don't have a DVR. (Although we're discussing it.)

VKD

Banned
nope, it probly sucks

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
YOU FUCKERS!! And I mean that quite literally!

Morrhigan

Pussie
ACK! I thought I'd set it up for a season pass on my TiVo, but it didn't record last night. I'll have to check and see if the ep is repeated.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
I am proper hyped to see it. Obviously I can't see it so I am screwed but I will have broadband soon and since Sardy doesn't seem to *ahem* mind Tk'ers at any rate finding it on-line if they cant watch it on the box I will be watching it eventually.

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
when the hell is it on???

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Thursdays, 10pm ET, on TLC (The Learning Channel). Sardy might know when they repeat it if they do.

I saw the first one but forgot to tape last night's ep. Hopefully it's on again this weekend sometime. But I did enjoy catching up with you, sir! Thanks for the break from work! :D

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
LOL - that garden gnome was hilarious....they kept saying "FOYER" however, which was driving me mad.
Weirdness much during the seance however! :shock: