Am I the only one who watches "Supernatural"?

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
I have no one to talk to about how clever their casting was last night. :(

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I still haven't watched the show, but I've looked at LOTS and LOTS of still photos of the two stars...

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I watched it for a little while but kinda lost interest after the big "end of the world" season. Seemed like there wasn't anywhere to go from there.

Tisiphone

I still haven't watched the show, but I've looked at LOTS and LOTS of still photos of the two stars...

As you should, though Jared's body only. His face doesn't do too much for me.

Jensen on the other hand...Oh the things I'd do to him.

Tisiphone

I watched it for a little while but kinda lost interest after the big "end of the world" season. Seemed like there wasn't anywhere to go from there.

Hah! Isn't it always the end of the world on their show, though? But I understand, it does seem to happen a lot on their show. But they're just so damned witty and hot I can't help myself. And they really do get great guest stars.

Last night's episode had clones of Dean/Sam killing people, and of course who's the sherriff that helps the real ones take them down? That would be one Col. Saul Tigh from BSG. Like I said in my first post, found it clever. :)

Donovan

beer, I want beer
It got good for a little bit, then they fucked it up IMO by bringing about the actual final battle thing with the real devil and all of that. I thought the series was supposed to end at that point but I guess greed won out because they extended it. But like the Sopranos, that's really not usually a good idea. Everyone just sort of runs around in circles after that....

Tisiphone

I'm one of the few who never watched the Sopranos, so I can't say anything about that. I mean I could, but it would be lies ALL LIES

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Wasn't bad, really, had some strong acting in it. But it kinda fell into "Whackee of the year" where they'd introduce some new player you just knew was gonna have to get killed by the end of the season. The rumor was that Tony Soprano was supposed to get killed and end the series, but it was such a moneymaker they decided to scrap that and do another couple seasons. But they just wandered aimlessly after that...

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I can't watch it because Jensen Ackles would turn me 100% GAY AS FUCK and I wouldn't be able to write top tens anymore. (Or because it doesn't look that interesting, take your pick.)

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
^best (and only) reason to not watch Supernatural.

Tisi - are you kidding? OF COURSE I AM WATCHING SUPERNATURAL!

2804.imgcache.jpg

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I am watching the sekrit webcam I had installed in Ily's apartment while she was in France.

She is a dirty, dirty girl.

Tisiphone

She knows you put it there.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Oh yeah, this is the show people watch because they ship the twin brothers, right?

Donovan

beer, I want beer
You bet I do :D
Dono, babe... the floor lamp? Took me about 3 min to spot it.

Yep, you bet I am. And it's all for you, too :bigass:

That's probably because I had to buy a camera from the Army Surplus store. What gave it away, the note I left that says to change the VHS tape every hour?

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Well, leaving me the address where to ship the - I quote: 'hotIlystuff' - tapes to was kind of a clue, too...

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
"This is not Wall Street, this is Hell - we have a little something that's called integrity"

Damn, I love Crowley :D

Tisiphone

He owns that role.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Oh, yes, yes, he does *happydoublesigh*

But, let's face it... who in that show doesn't own their roles? I mean, like, that Becky actress: was she awesome or what? lol