Amanda Knox: GUILTY OR INNOCENT?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Will the "quite fit but she probably did it but hey she's fit at least!" superstar Amanda Knox be sent down for the murder of Meredith Kercher, OR WILL THE WANKING GLOVE NOT FIT SO THE JUDGE HE DOES ACQUIT?

Seph

Retired Account
guilty as fcuk!

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I dunno, are they sure the boyfriend and black guy definitely didn't do it? And what was the motive? Some erotic asphyxiation gone wrong?

Yeah.. it was probably her.

CaptainWacky

The black guy had a fast track trial and was found guilty and sentenced to 30 years in prison. The verdict for Knox and the boyfriend is expected today (but nobody cares about the boyfriend.)

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
They can't have all strangled her to death!

Seph

Retired Account
1 big sex party.. then they all could.

CaptainWacky

Maybe she asked them to becasue she knew she'd come back as a ghost and it's a beautiful love story.

Seph

Retired Account
hmm im not convinced that would happen...

CaptainWacky

Even on New TK she's still guilty as all Hell.

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
I concur.
and not one iota of remorse...shocked her little act didnt get her off, issall....

CaptainWacky

But her family know better than the justice system!

Seph

Retired Account
thats like saying i know fuck and all, and all left town

CaptainWacky

Looks like YOU WERE ALL WRONG!

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
yep

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
oh shes still plenty guilty but she has rich relatives who spent tons of money bribing the Italian court. So what if there's an appeal? LOL she will not be going back to Italy!

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
GUILTY OF HOTNESS

I actually never followed this Amanda Knox stuff, so I have no opinion on her actual guilt or innocence.

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
oh shes still plenty guilty but she has rich relatives who spent tons of money bribing the Italian court. So what if there's an appeal? LOL she will not be going back to Italy!

Hardly. The evidence gathering was bungled beyond belief, and the prosecutor was well known for being dishonest and abusive. He himself had been previously prosecuted for abuse of office. I'm glad she's free now, but she's had 4 years of her life stolen by a malicious prosecutor and inept police force. And all this time I thought Inspector Clouseau was French.

2531.imgcache.jpg

Here's a good article the L.A. Times wrote about this.
http://www.latimes.com/news/opinion/commentary/la-oe-burleigh-knox-20111004,0,2921659.story