American Christmas

Tyrant

What American Christmas? A bunch of kikes of deemed it inappropriate for the nation to celebrate. Nevermind the fact that the majority of Americans are White Christans of European descent. That doesn't jive well with the view of Christmas, this time of month, that people should celebrate. You see, you stupid 40-year olds who still believe in fairy tales, there is no democracy. Fuck the majority, because it is not 'correct on paper.'

Merry Christmas.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I'm celebrating Christmas. Period.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I like presents. I celebrate.

Oh, I like feasting too. I celebrate.

And, I like gaudy lights and decorations. I celebrate.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
A present by any other name is still a present.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I love Wheezie. I celebrate.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
For me, Christmas is a time where I cash in my chips for the year. What was good, what was bad. What I'll keep, what I'll toss. Who I love, and who I want to understand better.

I dream of world peace, a place where we all come together.

Plus I honor Saint Edacious many times during the holiday.

I sing songs. I buy and make stuff for people that I think they'll really enjoy. I make fussy little wrappings, and creative little cards. I make ornaments. The house smells like pine and cinnamon. The tree is holy in the house, smelling of the outdoor air and winter, twinkling with the lights and decorations accumulated as treasured memories over the years. I see and contact all the members of my family with wishes for love and joy.

I celebrate.

Cranky Bastard

I don't celebrate the heathen Babylonian festival for Nimrod for the birth of Jesus (who was born in the fall).

I put up some decorations and give gifts because I feel like it.

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
I celebrate like a mutha, you better believe it. My family is all in disarray and I don't even care. My house if decorated to the nines and before the night is over, I will have baked hundreds of cookies. I've shopped and shopped and tomorrow I'll shop some more! I love Christmas!!!

I think my city gave up on "Happy Holidays" instead of a good old fashioned Merry Christmas. The State building in the middle of downtown has lights strung on it in the shape of a Christmas tree and at the school for the deaf, big ol' sign that says, "MERRY CHRISTMAS!" That's right, Merry Christmas. I love this time of year!

eloisel

Forever Empress E
jack said:
For me, Christmas is a time where I cash in my chips for the year. What was good, what was bad. What I'll keep, what I'll toss. Who I love, and who I want to understand better.

I dream of world peace, a place where we all come together.

Plus I honor Saint Edacious many times during the holiday.

I sing songs. I buy and make stuff for people that I think they'll really enjoy. I make fussy little wrappings, and creative little cards. I make ornaments. The house smells like pine and cinnamon. The tree is holy in the house, smelling of the outdoor air and winter, twinkling with the lights and decorations accumulated as treasured memories over the years. I see and contact all the members of my family with wishes for love and joy.

I celebrate.

That is beautiful.

Cranky Bastard

love0028.gif

The Harlot

Messenger said:
What American Christmas? A bunch of kikes of deemed it inappropriate for the nation to celebrate. Nevermind the fact that the majority of Americans are White Christans of European descent. That doesn't jive well with the view of Christmas, this time of month, that people should celebrate. You see, you stupid 40-year olds who still believe in fairy tales, there is no democracy. Fuck the majority, because it is not 'correct on paper.'

Merry Christmas.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

missmanners

grrrrrrrr...
Cranky Bastard said:
I don't celebrate the heathen Babylonian festival for Nimrod for the birth of Jesus (who was born in the fall).

Oh no, thats not right, Jesus was born on what you call January 7.

;)
mm

Cranky Bastard

missmanners said:
Oh no, thats not right, Jesus was born on what you call January 7.

;)
mm

Let's throw down over it, right here!

evilgrin0010.gif