Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Amish

There are a lot of them out here. Though, I think if you wanted to, you'd need to start with the Meninites.

It was to do with a 20 year old incident, my guess is he really didnt like the film witness.

Yes, I was discussing it with someone and the topic drifted to "How does one convert to the Amish faith?"

Have you ever started an Amish Singles chat room? The fun thing is that if you're hosting it, you can keep booting everyone who joins because they shouldn't be there!

Gonad said:
Yes, I was discussing it with someone and the topic drifted to "How does one convert to the Amish faith?"

Like any other, you take instruction and are baptised into the Chruch. Mennonites are different from Amish beyond the car and electric thing. Mennonites believe in salvation through accepting Christ as Saviour. Amish believe that is "prideful" and believe in salvation through obedience to the church.

;)
mm

Gonad said:
Have you ever started an Amish Singles chat room? The fun thing is that if you're hosting it, you can keep booting everyone who joins because they shouldn't be there!

Actually they could be there if they haven't joined the church already.

;)
mm

I once trolled a site as a guilty Amish poster. I posted but then felt really bad and dirty about it.