Amnesty for insurgents

Dor_Jan

missmanners' favorite toy
Guess what? America isn't wanted in Iraq.

A national reconciliation plan for Iraq calls for a timetable for withdrawal of U.S. troops and, controversially, amnesty for insurgents who attacked American and Iraqi soldiers.

060624_Maliki_Wide.hlarge.jpg

June 24, 2006 - A timetable for withdrawal of occupation troops from Iraq. Amnesty for all insurgents who attacked U.S. and Iraqi military targets. Release of all security detainees from U.S. and Iraqi prisons. Compensation for victims of coalition military operations.

[snip]

Fuckin' Iraqis! How dare they not draw and quarter the 'foreign' insurgents! This is how they repay us after destroying their infrastructure, tossing out the baby with the bathwater by dropping bombs in cities to get teh baddies, humiliating them in prison, contaminating their land with DU weaponry, splintering their country along Sunni, Shia, and Kurdish lines, allowing Israel to trample over them.

:rwmad:

Government Declares State of Emergency

Iraqi Government Declares State of Emergency

Why Bush's Iraq is Worse Than Saddam's

Iraq: US may be asked to leave

Why can't these sand niggers give democracy a chance?! It's teh besterest and free-est, just like the adherents of Communism thought about their system of government except that our system is better because it's true and theirs isn't.

But wha'bout the TAIR-RISTS! Wha'bout EWWWW-ZAMMA Been LAYED-IN?

(Then again... what about the security of our country? The country our military would actually be JUSTIFIED in defending, and that actually NEEDS that defense? Guess us Americans are just a footnote.)

^^That's imprecise.

I think the American people should gang up on our elected representatives and smack down their egomania. The rift between the will of the people in this country and the will of its politicians has never been wider, IMO.

Or that too. But I see the world ganging up on the US more than I can see the People ousting the Government.

Good. All we need to do now is get Afghanistan's opium production back to full capacity, and we can declare victory in the war on terror.

Back