Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

An honest no string attached offer to do a 4.0 upgrade.

Hambil

I AM A GOLDEN GOD
I will do the upgrade, including upgrading my own custom mods, and then you can take back my access again. Totally up to y'all.

What a nice guy/offer!

He's done a fabulous job with TKR so I'll vouch for him.

Hi Hambil, I have two group invitations that I do not want to join. Can you fix that, so I don't have a number by my name, making me think that I have a private message waiting for me from the Love Child? Do I have to join the groups then leave them? That number is quite annoying.
Thank you so very much Hambil.

I did actually do the upgrade to VB 4.0 but the style changes were so drastic that recreating a genuine and original TK "theme" or even anything close to it became a monumental undertaking and in the end I decided to take us back to the most recent version of 3.8 which has served us so well.

Does the traffic volume here really justify an "upgrade"?

Seems like most of "us" are happy with the features as is. Why fix what isn't broken?

It's still a nice offer, Furball. Thanks.

including upgrading my own custom mods

I still maintain he is a troll, this is a classic trick.

Place a seemingly innocuous statement, between commas, in the middle of a genuinly nice offer.

Another example...
I would like to give you all an amount of money, with direct access to your bank account, in the region of $500.

More obvious, but you get my point.

I still maintain he is a troll, this is a classic trick.

Place a seemingly innocuous statement, between commas, in the middle of a genuinly nice offer.

Another example...

More obvious, but you get my point.
I am a natural troll, not an intentional one. However, anyone who has ever trusted me with a technical issue or any kind of board access will tell you, my integrity (at least in that regard) is rock solid.

I am a natural troll, not an intentional one. However, anyone who has ever trusted me with a technical issue or any kind of board access will tell you, my integrity (at least in that regard) is rock solid.

Yep.