An Imperium Investigation

MODMAN

Hello fellow TKers. As you will be aware, a concerning situation has developed with our TK colleague, Imperium.

Rest assured, residents of Troll Kingdom. My associates and I have launched a full investigation into these troubling matters.

top-men-indiana-jones.gif

[UPDATE] The work continues around the clock. No stone will be left unturned.

Meet the team:

research-lab.gif

math-lady.gif

defframe-computer.gif

[UPDATE] Initial Findings:

The team is convinced - based on all available data - that we are dealing with a most extreme form of RETARDATION. Evidence suggests the magnitude of retardation in the Imperium case possibly exceeds that of the severe Dumb Black Bastard™ retardation expressed in eviserated-twat-of-a-baboon-smeared-in-hyena-shit-and-left-to-bake-in-the-sun, blackfoot NAP / CeeJay.

what-ricky-berwick.gif

Above: An AI's approximation of Imperium.

Conclusions:

The team was conflicted between the following two courses of action:

1) Forced euthanasia
2) Experimentation

While the former would be more humane, the team is intrigued by the unparalleled rate of self-pwnage the Imperium case exhibits. More research is recommended.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I recommend ECT (Electro-Convulsive Therapy). Not as a form of treatment, but as a form of entertainment.
With our luck he'd spontaneously cum, shit and piss himself all at the same time.

While that might be entertaining, I'd want to make sure he cleaned up after himself.

jack

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

An Imperium Investigation

My unauthorized/not official account on Imperium says the account was high jacked. I only know of one other account who would post 20 threads in a row (**See The Media Center between 6:00 AM - 8:00, in 10 minutes**)....Highly unlikely Imperium would wanna get purposely banned, since he/she only appears to bust 2 members NUTS<<<Does that make sense?...Yo MODMAN! What happened to your AVATAR?...:bigass:

jack

Looks like he shot his wad. I have a feeling his posting privileges have been disabled.

Imperium was warned twice about the one thing that could get you banned besides PI or pissing Mentalist off enough for him to pull the trigger like he did recently to one of the jerks duals.

It's a certain three letter combination that draws unneccessary attention to the board. he not only used it twice, he used it once in the title of the thread.

I kept the thread floated to the top for a few days so it was noticed.

hasn't been seen since :bigass:

Last edited:

jack

jack

Imperium was warned twice about the one thing that could get you banned besides PI or pissing Mentalist off enough for him to pull the trigger like he did recently to one of the jerks duals.

It's a certain three letter combination that draws unneccessary attention to the board. he not only used it twice, he used it once in the title of the thread.

I kept the thread floated to the top for a few days so it was noticed.

hasn't been seen since :bigass:

BROWNFOOT

TCH! cupcakeapleez!

Dat boi dun got hisself booted wif maxtimum Das Boot energy! Wennalilsumfinlikedis:

Imperium: blablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablabla
Some civicalminded staff memba: HaHAAA, BITCH! *whomp!*

UP top! ROUN de corna! SEE YA, MO FUGGA!

*laughing*

:bill: