Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

And so I drink

Hambil

I AM A GOLDEN GOD
I would probably get high, or try it, if I had access to pot. But I do not, so I drink. Tomorrow, I know it will hurt, a lot, and I will regret, but today I have not blown the top of my head off, and that is something, is it not?

And I wonder why I post here, and why any of you would care.

I even wonder if it is fair for me to post here. I am a dead man walking , after all, no matter how bad they seem to be at predicting my actual death day.

With each sentence I am tempted to delete it all.

But, honestly, there are not many place left for me to go. And I know others have pain,. perhaps greater pain than I. But this is my pain, and I can share it here, and you might laugh, poke fun, but you understand. I know you do. So here I am.

I have been here many years, and been many things.

I am drunk now as I have been many times before.

And I love.

And I hurt.

And I will die.

And you will forget me.

And that's okay.

I will be dead then, and I won't care. You are here now. You fucked up bastards and bitches. Thank you.

You know what sucks? Even if the Prop legalizing marijuana passes here in CA, I will still not be able to partake of it as I am a federal employee

^see?!! I TOLD you the Universe needs a punch!
IRONY.
JOKE'S ON US!
FUTILITY!
BAH.

Whatever religion hates the Universe, I'm joining!
GRRRR and GROWL and trash-talking n stuff!
now to get a mean & cranky AV!

I still can't believe I don't drink when I'm home alone. I come from a family of drinkers.

Then again I'd probably be dead already if I did. Good thing the idea doesn't really occur to me to do it. I only drink when I go out. And I don't really go out.

I'm going to dissolve into this couch.

If I ever meet Hambil I will slip some MDMA into his drink and laugh my ass off, until the ambulance and police arrive.