Andrew Lloyd Webber to unveil Jade: The Musical

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
I'll let Headvoid fill in the content, because his effort was far more funny than anything I can can come up with (except for perhaps where Fearne Cotton appears in the 3rd act to promise "Backstage Gossip" from Jade's funeral).

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I bet they'll be pissed at Natasha Richardson stealing the headlines (or should I say DEADlines.)

WillsZenith

a treat for missmanners
dont get me stared on fearne cotton trust me you WILL notice this

fearne cotton interviews a shit

'hell yes, mr shit you are awesome, you are like my top favourite band of all time, I have no valid opinion and cannot say something is shit when it is, I am just an eagle face waste of organs that should have been left on killimanjaro with fat moyles and made to deathmatch to star trek fight scene music'

she is a cunt

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Holly Willoughby is better.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
dont get me stared on fearne cotton trust me you WILL notice this

fearne cotton interviews a shit

'hell yes, mr shit you are awesome, you are like my top favourite band of all time, I have no valid opinion and cannot say something is shit when it is, I am just an eagle face waste of organs that should have been left on killimanjaro with fat moyles and made to deathmatch to star trek fight scene music'

she is a cunt

She is one of the most vacuous & talentless bints to pass through the BBC. And that's not easy when she has competition from Gabby Logan.

She is like ten million issues of NME blended together, crapped in by ten million Chavs, and set into a female-shaped mould.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I remember when she was an annoying little croaky voiced girl on Saturday morning tv, hasn't grown up since.