Anna Paquin comes out as bisexual

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
They'll now try to work it in on True Blood.

Tisiphone

I know.

She might be playing everybody. :(

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Considering it's supposed to be for a Public Service Announcement, I doubt it's an April Fool's.

Is she actually properly bisexual though or is it just "Angelina's so hot!" bisexual? And of course she's marrying a man soon so there's little chance we'll actually see candids of her kissing Natalie Portman on a canoe or something.

BUT YEAH SHE'S HOT.

I felt physically ill having to load Perez Hilton's site.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
I really hope she doesn't turn out to be another Lohan-esque bisexual. You know? The kind that dates skanks and burnouts she clubs with.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Yeah, I can't stand them bisexuals with the skanky SOs!

Interesting development, if it's to be believed. Not that it really matters since she's getting married.

Tisiphone

Wacky, I'm sorry about the Perez site. It was linked to me, and the only one I could find.

CaptainWacky

I FORGIVE YOU...THIS TIME.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
I simply can't feign either shock or interest when female celebrities come out as bi.

Pix or it didn't happen.

CaptainWacky

Are there any more details yet.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Wow, you broke the news several hours after Tisi and in a forum no visits. Nice work!

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Not my fault you bitches can't read.

CaptainWacky

The important thing is that Anna Paquin might have possibly had sex with a girl at some point in her life. Let's not lose sight of that.

Yub

Anachrophobic
I patiently wait for anal to become the next sexual revolution in Hollywood. Actresses will have jaunty little chats with reporters about how much they like it in the butt. Oh yeah.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Anne Hathaway likes it up the ass.