Annoying Phrases or Word Trends

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Well, that misuse of the word is -- ironically -- infantile.

Here's a couple more along that same infantile theme:

"Tiddies" instead of titties (because children under five years old tend not to have developed the pronunciation skills to tackle hard consonants yet).

Worse still: "Mommy milkers."

It's as if popular culture is driving adults back to toddlerhood. And I'm not really going for an Alex Jones hat, here, but I don't see turning out generations of adults who actually crave dependence and to be dictated to by "authority figures" as being a good thing.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Well, that misuse of the word is -- ironically -- infantile.

Here's a couple more along that same infantile theme:

"Tiddies" instead of titties (because children under five years old tend not to have developed the pronunciation skills to tackle hard consonants yet).

Worse still: "Mommy milkers."

It's as if popular culture is driving adults back to toddlerhood. And I'm not really going for an Alex Jones hat, here, but I don't see turning out generations of adults who actually crave dependence and to be dictated to by "authority figures" as being a good thing.
You forgot "funbags"

jack

"It is what it is"

jack

Let's reach out/touch base

The Question

Eternal
"intentional time".

jack

Antidisestablishmentarianism

The Question

Eternal
Pandaemonomasochastic microsadoschizochondria.

Also, "fleek."

Also, "do", pronounced like, "dough."

jack

a deer. A female deer.

The Question

Eternal
It's a Blackfootism. But whaddyagonna do, right?

Apes: You can teach 'em to ride horses and lasso Charlton Heston, but you can't teach 'em to pronounce the letter 'r' or the 'th-' consonant pair.

Mirah

I love you
Meme Reaction GIF by Robert E Blackmon

I have not heard the soldier reference.

And thanks for letting me be me!

Mirah

I love you
Shoot, I forgot to say: Every tik-tok song and all of the tik-tok common comments.

I mean I totally watch tok-tok so whatever.

I am using the word whatever instead of completing my thought about me being contradictory.

The Question

Eternal
"Dominate" used as an adjective. Took me the longest time to figure out why people were doing that, and then it occurred to me:

People who write "Dominate" as an adjective probably think it's pronounced, "dom-in-ET" instead of "dom-in-ATE"; they're getting it confused with "Dominant".

Because people don't fucking read anymore.

Same reason you get 5'2", 400 lb. women describing themselves as, "volumptuous."

jack

"Just Checking in"

"Just reaching out"

jack

"ASAP"

The Question

Eternal
"You need to..."

Bitch, no. I don't need to do... whatever the fuck it is you want. You might need me to do whatever it is. I do not share in your need, cunt.

Also, "...go ahead and..." preceding any action. It's just useless fucking filler.

jack

Don't be salty now......

The Question

Eternal
K.

Sorry, I mean, Potassium.