Annoying Phrases or Word Trends

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I wouldn't do you like that" the whole time they're doing you like that.

jack

"You still mess with old boy"

jack

"G.O.A.T."

jack

"bae"

jack

"hangry"

jack

"Gucci" as in "I'm Gucci, been workin' a lot"

jack

"throwing shade"

jack

"smh"

"pmsl"

The Question

Eternal
"tiddies", "mommy milkers," "mommy domme," etc.

Basically all the various forms of casual infantilism that seem to have crept into the present adult population. It's not just weird and off putting due to the vaguely incestuous tinge it has to it; it's also off putting because, these are the people who are going to be making decisions. And so far, it looks like their chosen lifestyle revolves around an affectation of helpless stupidity.

jack

poop

The Question

Eternal
This isn't so much a word that's annoying as a pronunciation of a word which is annoying:

People pronouncing 'forward' as 'fo-wurd'.

Lanzman

No-one of consequence
"tiddies", "mommy milkers," "mommy domme," etc.

Basically all the various forms of casual infantilism that seem to have crept into the present adult population. It's not just weird and off putting due to the vaguely incestuous tinge it has to it; it's also off putting because, these are the people who are going to be making decisions. And so far, it looks like their chosen lifestyle revolves around an affectation of helpless stupidity.
1 - It's not an affectation. They're really that stupid.
2 - Welcome to Earth. First time?

The Question

Eternal
1. I know. Momentary lapse of cynicism on my part.
2. We didn't this many of us used to be this exact variety of fucked up. Even as recently as ten years ago, that kind of deranged cognitive cockup wasn't as widespread as it is now.