Annoying Phrases or Word Trends

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Sorry, not sorry.

BROWNFOOT

Tch! cupcakeapleez!

"I don't gib a FUK!"

Dass usyully sum shit a cupcakea say rite befo' it turn up de mo fugga SHOULDA give a fuck! Mo fuggaz needa b finna b-cum Fuck Phil anthro pists up in dis bitch! Jus goin roun givin ALL de fucks! Jus givin AWAY de fucks! B like Okra Wimpfrey n sheeit, like "U gets a fuck! An U gets a fuck! ERRBUDDY GETS A FUCKIN FUCK!"

UP top! B kind! RE wind! An DONT FOGETS TO GIVE A FUCK!

:eek:

Synaesthesia

Anything with "black" in the title like "Black Nurses Association" or "Black Lives Matter"

Totally annoying.

Synaesthesia

"dindu nuffin"

stock response from any African American when asked about a recent rape (or armed robbery) in the area.

Mirah

I love you
Hmmm, going to post with this account for this month eh? So you can talk about how annoying those blacks are huh? Must be sooo annoying for you.

Lanzman

No-one of consequence
The racism displayed in this thread is appalling. But oddly, not surprising, considering where I am . . .

jack

jack

jack

Lets try again:

"End-user"

jack

"Granular"

jack

"I did a thing"

The Question

Eternal
Meanwhile

Yabbut! It's only racism except when it's directed at Those (white) People. Then it's juuuuuuuust fine. Right?

Time to hear a hard truth that you're not gonna like. And it's not a new one, I've said it before and I have no doubt that I'll find myself saying it again:

EVERYBODY is racist. That's a fact. It's a fact of evolutionary biology; we are, ALL of us, selected by nature to have in-group preference and to suspect/mistrust/hate The Other.

It's how nature made us; it's Why We're Here.

Some sick mother fuckers, however, are twisted up and hate their own group. Now, this didn't USED to be a problem. Pre-industrial revolution, cocksuckers like that would be beaten to death. I'm not joking or exaggerating. Pre industrial revolution times, if you were white and hated white people and favored non white people, a group of other white men would bulldog you into the dirt and stomp you into a non problem.

Maybe we need to go back to Natural. Maybe that practice needs to resurface until anti-white racism stops being a problem.

Last edited:

Mirah

I love you
I love that book by Ibram X Kendi.

Ally Antiracism GIF by Kick Point

Chinese Mask GIF by INTO ACTION

Black Lives Matter Blm GIF by INTO ACTION