Annoying Phrases or Word Trends

Synaesthesia

"Excuse me."

Synaesthesia

"I forgive you."

The fuck they do.

Forgiving whites is so 2017 (and literally every year before that). We’re going to try a new approach in 2023 called, “We don’t have time to forgive you because we’re busy doing our work and dreaming up a Blackness of the future that is too preoccupied with itself to worry about how white people will sleep at night without our forgiveness.” (Related banished phrases include, “Thanks for the honest dialogue,” “I appreciate you for acknowledging your privilege,” “I know you didn’t mean to sound racist,” and “First, I want to thank the Academy.”)

Sorry I digressed the thread to include "Annoying things black people say to whites".

The Question

Eternal
"Yeah, I said it!"

Well, no shit you said it. We heard you say it. What, you want a fuckin' cookie for sayin' it?

The Question

Eternal
"That's racist!"

So. Fucking. What.

The Question

Eternal
"cisheteronormative"

That's five syllables more than you need to just say "normal."

The Question

Eternal
"Normalize <insert whatever thing>"

You wouldn't have to normalize it if it wasn't inherently abnormal.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
"What the Sam Hill is that?"

is "Sam Hill" a Bowdlerization of "hell" or was he a real person and/or historical figure? -- that you can literally say, "What in the Sam Hill is 'What in the Sam Hill' referring to?"

The Question

Eternal
It's that first thing; just like "tarnation" is for "damnation", so "What in tarnation?!" = "What the hell?!"

Synaesthesia

"Your a liar"...A liar gets mad when you don't believe the lies they are telling.

"You're" a liar. Which you are. Not annoying at all. No one gets mad, they just scroll along and ignore the lies.

jack

"I'd be scared to be pulled over too"

only when a black guy says that to you. It's annoying to them especially at work.

jack

"You mean you don't wash your hair every day?"

jack

"I went to the beach all weekend and LOOK! I'm almost as dark as you!:

:bigass:

jack

"You go, girl"

jack

"All lives matter"

jack

"NFL players shouldn't take a knee"

jack

"YO" "Word" "What Up?"

The Question

Eternal
"All lives matter"
The more I've thought about this one... yeah, the more it annoys. Because some lives don't matter. Pretty much anyone you see (or would have seen) on World Star Hip Hop?

Those lives don't fuckin' matter. Tyrone is interchangeable with Dontae, and you can trade a Shaqueesha for a NaeNae with no loss or gain for the trading.

Losing one doesn't matter. Losing a bunch of them is a community renovation project.

jack

"Your a liar"...A liar gets mad when you don't believe the lies they are telling.

Ah that explains your endless anger when you're called one.

Thanks for the update :bigass: