Annoying Phrases or Word Trends

The Question

Eternal
"Black Lives Matter"

To whom? Not to other blacks, if you look at the black-on-black homicide rate. Not it you look at black culture's attitudes toward education, literacy, and work ethic. Why should anybody else value black lives any more highly than black people evidently do?

The Question

Eternal
"We're all one race, the human race."

That's a truism. And, like any truism, it's irrelevant. A wolf and a labrador retriever are the same "race" -- but you wouldn't let a wolf into your house; that'd be fucking stupid. A wolf's nature is incompatible with that environment. What it doesn't outright eat, it'll tear up and/or shit on.

Similarly, there are groups of human beings whose nature makes them simply incompatible with civilization -- as primarily and obviously evidenced by the fact that they've never managed to create one, and can't maintain one when the job of running it has been handed to them. Baltimore. Detroit. Chicago. Those used to be great cities. Now they're "one race's" shabby attempt to mimic civilization.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
"White Trash"

This phrase is meant to demean white people of a certain socioeconomic class, but it inadvertently demeans black people of every socioeconomic class. According to Matthew Wray, author of Not Quite White: White Trash And The Boundaries Of Whiteness, “They live in trailer parks and ramshackle cabins in the woods. And they are rude and crude and obnoxious.” The problem is that it’s used as an oxymoron: The fact that trash has to be qualified by “white” implies that white, unlike black, is generally the opposite of trashy.

jack

"Black sheep”

Racism built right into that one :p

Lanzman

No-one of consequence
Plenty of racism on vibrant display right here in this thread.

The Question

Eternal
Plenty of racism on vibrant display right here in this thread.
Thank you for noticing. In the current era of flagrant and all-pervasive anti-white racism, any white person who resists the evolutionary imperative that is 'racism' will be prey for those who don't.

Last edited:

The Question

Eternal
That's cute, and all, but it's not a rebuttal. Oh, I know: "What you said isn't worthy of a response." That's how tired and predictable that line of thinking is.

But I think we both know that if you saw a pack of Tyrones huddled around the ATM machine, you wouldn't go pull any cash out of it. High-minded ideals are for when you're high.

jack

Don't forget to squeeze the base on the upstroke. You'll last longer.

Come back next Wednesday for more tips and tricks!

jack

The Question

Eternal
Don't forget to squeeze the base on the upstroke. You'll last longer.

Come back next Wednesday for more tips and tricks!
You forgot this:
iu

The Question

Eternal
You thought you were mighty?
Excuse Me Wow GIF by Mashable

The Question

Eternal
"Don't hate the player, hate the game."

The game don't play itself, cunts. It takes dumb motherfuckers putting work in, to keep that nasty shit goin'. So, yeah, I do hate the players for keeping the game alive.

The Question

Eternal
95% of what you post these days. Oh, how the mighty have fallen.

You thought you were mighty?
Excuse Me Wow GIF by Mashable
I love when somebody who used to be a regular comes back and reacts like I've "become" this or that. Bitch, I've been here all along. I am what I've always been here, because 'here' is still what it's always been. "You've chaaaanged!" Nope. I am constant. You have been running with neo-Puritanical pansies who have turned your brain into mush and your spine into marshmallow creme.

The Question

Eternal
Just heard this in a commercial on the radio: "...local communities across the globe!"

Uh... okay, that's not how the word, "local" works...

jack

I love when somebody who used to be a regular comes back and reacts like I've "become" this or that. Bitch, I've been here all along. I am what I've always been here, because 'here' is still what it's always been. "You've chaaaanged!" Nope. I am constant. You have been running with neo-Puritanical pansies who have turned your brain into mush and your spine into marshmallow creme.
Can I have fries with that?

The Question

Eternal
Can I have fries with that?
"To go with that beef"? Nah, I have no beef with Lanz. Maybe it's a fetish; some form of masochism. I'm concerned that he's "going native" surrounded by a hyperconformist coterie of imbeciles and degenerates... but if that's what gets him all rigid 'n' excitable, who am I to yuck his yum?

Lanzman

No-one of consequence
Lanz is what Lanz has always been . . . a realist. There's the reality-impaired loonies of the left on display at Wordforge, and there's the same from the right on daily patrol here. Waddayagonnadu?