Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Antichrist Bullshit

Tyrant

I really can't stand this nonsense.

Have any of you ever seen the film 'Oh, God!' starring John Denver and George Burns? I've watched it fairly recently.

He, acting as God, had one of the greatest lines in the film ever. This so owns the people starved of spiritualism in their lives. I'll paraphrase:

"Anytime there's a film about an evil boy, everyone starts believing in the Devil." (In response to people not believing him to be God)

I saw that a while back for the second or third time. I'll have to check that out.

It's a very good film. It really encapsulates what both the left and right have lost nowadays: down-to-earth kindness.

Messenger said:
It's a very good film. It really encapsulates what both the left and right have lost nowadays: down-to-earth kindness.
Holy shit! I'm agreeing with Messenger! Bizarro world! ;) :D

He's telling you the truth.

Let me tell you, and I speak as an ex-minister...there have been times in my youth that I was absolute atheist. There were times during my stint in the Army that I was a absolute atheist. There's never been a period in my life that I didn't believe in Satan.

CoyoteUgly said:

Let me tell you, and I speak as an ex-minister...there have been times in my youth that I was absolute atheist. There were times during my stint in the Army that I was a absolute atheist. There's never been a period in my life that I didn't believe in Satan.

I seriously don't want to get into a theological discussion in this thread, but Satan seems to represent some abstract human emotions and perceptions which have not been properly documented in the mainstream of knowledge. It's so much easier to believe in the bad stuff, which is always more easily recalled, than the good stuff.

CoyoteUgly said:

You were an ex-minister? Now that explains a few things. So you believe in me? Wonderful! Now bow down before me!