Any fans of "Leverage" out there in the MF?

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
The second season just ended on Wednesday, I hope they start season 3 in the Spring, like last year. A very underrated show, Timothy Hutton is excellent, and the quirky supporting cast has grown on me.

Sure, many of their cons are pretty far-fetched, but I can live with it since the stories and characters are so good.

Overall, I give the series a solid B, with a couple of episodes getting an A.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Is it officially an American version of Hustle or just a rip-off? I'd watch if Jeri Ryan was in every episode in tight outfits.

Big Dick McGee

I don't know exactly what "Hustle" is, but I've heard the name. Was Robert Vaughn in it? It's basically about a group of "reformed" con-men and thieves who play Robin Hood and con bad guys on behalf of people who've been wronged.

CaptainWacky

Yeah, that's the same premise of Hustle (Robert Vaughn is in it)...which I've never watched either.

Big Dick McGee

Leverage is quite good. Mostly because Timothy Hutton is a great actor.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
When I can remember it's on, I watch it.

I love Christian Kane, and I like the Parker character. I'll catch them on reruns, though, because when I have watched it, I've enjoyed them.

CaptainWacky

He's got evil hand issues.

Tisiphone

I know a few things that evil hand could do to me.

CaptainWacky

Do you think Jeri Ryan has evil tits?

Tisiphone

That's the rumor.

CaptainWacky

I might download episodes with Jeri Ryan and post reviews since there's literally nothing else to do, ever.

Tisiphone

Solid paln.

CaptainWacky

THEN BDM CAN FINALLY POST HIS DS9 REVIEWS

Big Dick McGee

LOL, I have one kid and another on the way plus I need to sex LG on a reguar basis oh and I have to work so I don't know when I'll be able to watch DS9!!!!!!!!!!!