Anyone else hate both Chris Evans and Terry Wogan?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
And have absolutley no interest in the "debate" over who's better?

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Chris Evans is actually vastly improved from his brat days, though he still does tend to slip into LOUD AND ZANY, it's for a very brief moment. His show (at least, the old one) is actually a decent disposabl listen, with some interesting segments.

Wogan, I've never been able to stand.

CaptainWacky

Well I don't really "hate" either of them of course, but I don't care either.

who listens to radio 2 anyway?

EVERYONE IN THE COUNTRY apparently.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Wogan also takes a fee to present Children in Need. He's the only person to do so. Of course, he stopped the moment this was made public in 2007. Sod the fact he took it (£9k) every year between 1980-2006.

Seph

Retired Account
i hate handle bar mustaches

Seph

Retired Account
handle bars on the other hand are not.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I like Terry Wogan (though his humour can get weird sometimes... he looks at the camera like a pervy uncle who's had too much to drink), but I've never liked Chris Evans. I've always found him incredibly mediocre and never understood why he's well known.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Oh and for American viewers it should be pointed out that this is the Chris Evans we're talking about. Not the attractive, talented one.

_41338170_chris_evans_416300pa.jpg

Seph

Retired Account
Yeah. Nice.

i some how thinK ur trolling me, i forgetz the intanetz is srs bsnss

blarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
How is being dismissive of off-topic garble trolling?

Seems like an ordinary day at TK to me. Seeing as historicaly, I've been the instigator of a high proportion of off-topic garble myself, I would expect to be treated in kind. It's not all sugar and sunshine in The Mine Field.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
OMG MAJOR RAKAL!!! PHILL MCKRACKEN!!!! OFF TOPIC WIIIIITTTHHH IMOGEN!! FAKE ***S!!!! IT'S LIKE SOOOO ******* ***!!

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
CLAMS. BEARDS. CLAMS & BEARDS. AINSLEY HARRIOTT. WHAT'S HE LIKE. LADIES AND GENTLEMEN (GOOGLY EYES). LADIES AND GENTLEMEN (GOOGLY EYES). SUZIE SALT. PERCY PEPPER. STOP COOKING! WHAT'S HE LIKE.

Seph

Retired Account
gledda

CaptainWacky

Victor,he kicked her!

Seph

Retired Account
victor is the letter v in the phonetic alphabet

CaptainWacky

What about AIDS?