Anyone else seen Thor?

whisky

Boobie inspector
Its good, havent really seen much of the character in the comics, so came to the movie with no preconceptions, and it was very enjoyable.

Natlie was good, and her romance with Thor much more believable than her one with Anakin.

Even Anthony Hopkins gave a good acting perfomance like he used to in the old days, rather than his bland stock cocky grin that he has sailed through most hollywood films with for the last decade or so.

Just make sure you stay though the credits.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
It doesn't open in the states until friday.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I'd like to see it, but I probably won't until it's on cable. The guy playing Thor reminds me of the crazy guy on True Blood, the one in love with the skanky redhead waitress, WHATSHISFACE. Thor could be his hotter brother, IMO.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I'll see it on DVD most likely.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I'd like to see more movies at the theater but the one close to here is kinda old and run down, and the newer ones are pretty far away and cost a fucking fortune.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I'd like to see it, but I probably won't until it's on cable. The guy playing Thor reminds me of the crazy guy on True Blood, the one in love with the skanky redhead waitress, WHATSHISFACE. Thor could be his hotter brother, IMO.

He's Kirk's dad from Star Trek. (I don't know why I said "from Star Trek"?)

Robert "Monkey" Loggia

Mongoloid Biscuit Beast
He's Kirk's dad from Star Trek. (I don't know why I said "from Star Trek"?)

Because we may have confused him otherwise with Kirk Cameron's dad.

CaptainWacky

I don't like doing anything.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I'm actually going to see Thor this afternoon! I'M LEAVING MY HOUSE FO THE OUTSIDE WORLD, I HOPE I DON'T DIE.

CaptainWacky

WATCH IT FOR ME.

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
Girlfriend and I went to see it last night. I know a bit about Norse Mythology, but not much about the comic book the movie was based on. I enjoyed the movie, but from what I understand, a lot of comic book aficionados are bitching about one thing or another, not being accurate or whatever. Didn't really pay attention.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Girlfriend and I went to see it last night. I know a bit about Norse Mythology, but not much about the comic book the movie was based on. I enjoyed the movie, but from what I understand, a lot of comic book aficionados are bitching about one thing or another, not being accurate or whatever. Didn't really pay attention.

Comic book fans are never happy with the movie version. Watchmen was supposedly too accurate/faithful to the comic book. Like wtf? how something be too accurate to the source material and still not please the fans?

whisky

Boobie inspector
I read my local paper's movie section, their description of the film was the description of the comic, where Thor has an alter ego on earth, leading me to beleive noone from the paper has actually seen teh film.

whisky

Boobie inspector
5 hour time differences, she probably still in there right now.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
OMFG CHRIS HEMSWORTH IS HOT.