Anything you want to know?

1) Does AIPAC and the ethnocentric Jewish support network in the United States which extends to other areas of the globe have too much clout?

2) How fair is the international reporting of the Israeli-Palestinian dispute?

3) How is the weather where you are?

Messenger said:
1) Does AIPAC and the ethnocentric Jewish support network in the United States which extends to other areas of the globe have too much clout?

Trust me...right now...that reads as ajdjfujgut885 jfjfurur4 dfjfur ;)

Currently 54º. Tomorrow a high of 65º. Weather of the gods. :)

Messenger said:

I suppose I'll have to pinch-hit for Friday's sobriety. To answer that question, then:

Compare what we gain to what we lose. That question then answers itself.

This question can be answered in part by answering the first. But to provide an analogy: Two schoolchildren fight over a tiny piece of a playground. One of them was there first; the newcomer practices a particularly insidious form of bullying by kicking the other in the shins, and -- when the smaller, weaker child fights back -- complaining to an even larger child, who gives the bully brass knuckles.

Currently 84 degrees at 1839 hours. Summer is definitely on the approach.

Messenger said:
Why don't you have your own subforum in Right Thinking?
Shit. I should. Maybe Number_6 will sponsor me...or somethin'. ;)

TQ...thanks for pitch hitting, my friend! :D

This question can be answered in part by answering the first. But to provide an analogy: Two schoolchildren fight over a tiny piece of a playground. One of them was there first; the newcomer practices a particularly insidious form of bullying by kicking the other in the shins, and -- when the smaller, weaker child fights back -- complaining to an even larger child, who gives the bully brass knuckles.

Ok, LOL. Nice.

DK.jpg

DK.jpg

DK.jpg
DK.jpg

DK.jpg

DK.jpg
DK.jpg

DK.jpg

DK.jpg

DK.jpg

DK.jpg

DK.jpg
DK.jpg

DK.jpg

DK.jpg

Oh dear. Spamming in a spam free zone. That ones going in the book. I suggest trying some more of this around the forums, just some friendly advice.

Mentalist said:
Oh dear. Spamming in a spam free zone. That ones going in the book. I suggest trying some more of this around the forums, just some friendly advice.
It's not the first time.

I think Hambil already DCed the account.

It dissapoints me these kids get so frustrated so quickly. As soon as they run out of profantiy and crude behaviour out comes the image spamming.

I suppose they think in their minds this is trolling. :(

Friday, I want to know why Gagh didn't get the joke that I knew that if I told him how he should be posting, that he would go Nova and spam me till he had a hand cramp.
I knew what I was doing.
It's hilarious watching him acting like a disrupted antmound.
No hard feelings, right Gagh?

Farts smell because of the action of bacteria in your colon on undigested matter.

The interesting thing is that the more gas you expel, the less it smells, because the part that doesn't smell is the purer gas.

What, I'm a research machine. When I run out of interesting things to read about, I read about the bizarre, the trivial and the flat-out disturbing.

Back