Apology

Next time we vote, Im going to nominate Caco. At least we can expect her to do nothing.

zing

I would vote for you Yub. I think its an excellent idea. Anyone really could do it, and all of us should do it, and probably will.

Kitty's new AV is EFFING AWESOME!

Just sayin...

Thanx

The original background was a navy blue. The cat just bled into it. Nothing a little chopping couldnt fix.

I dont remember where I got the pic from. Its been on my hard drive for at least two years.

Maybe if we're lucky, LC will actually do her fucking job and clean it up.

Ha. HAHA. HAHAHAAAA!!! Getting a second mod was a brilliant idea, a BRILLIANT idea!!! Now I can just sit back and let LC get the flak, heheee!!!

Yub, you never have to apologize for spamming or flooding this place.
As well he should!! Pathetic that flood was, indeed - it took more time to log in than to actually merge the threads, for heaven's sake. So, Yub, next time you get into the mood, I want 2 FULL PAGES OF SPAM, nothing less, okay?!?

Ha. HAHA. HAHAHAAAA!!! Getting a second mod was a brilliant idea, a BRILLIANT idea!!! Now I can just sit back and let LC get the flak, heheee!!!

It's harder to give you flak than it is to give it to her. Or not. Or something. I DON'T KNO!

As well he should!! Pathetic that flood was, indeed - it took more time to log in than to actually merge the threads, for heaven's sake. So, Yub, next time you get into the mood, I want 2 FULL PAGES OF SPAM, nothing less, okay?!?[/QUOTE]

2 full pages she says!

TEH WOMAN IS MAD! :shock:

Back