Are All Flyboys Gay?

Banjo

In the Air Force you get a decoration for any fucking thing. You know how those gays like to accesorize with colors.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Gay military insults? Where's a makeshift plywood pillory when you really need one?

jack

Ranter, get a fucking clue, play or die :)

R

Roadwarrior

If there is one thing I hate worse than old people its gay pilots. I mean what happens when they get the urge at 30000 feet to go down on their navigator. We could end up in a communist country

jack

Those girls, TRIXIE? and nachho omfglol

jack

Roadwarrior said:
If there is one thing I hate worse than old people its gay pilots. I mean what happens when they get the urge at 30000 feet to go down on their navigator. We could end up in a communist country

Is that how gay people really act?

R

Roadwarrior

I don't know but who wants to take the chance. Are you an expert in gay lust? If you are stay away from me.

jack

Assholiness is like a stench on you. You realize this?

R

Roadwarrior

I'm not sure I like the direction this convo is taking. If you want to apoligize to me, I'll consider listening. What are you some kinda policeman around here? I don't like cops either if that's what you are.

Some of the other guys posted a picture of your girlfriend. Man she is fat. Tell her to go on a fucking diet.

jack

Roadwarrior said:
I'm not sure I like the direction this convo is taking. If you want to apoligize to me, I'll consider listening. What are you some kinda policeman around here? I don't like cops either if that's what you are.

Some of the other guys posted a picture of your girlfriend. Man she is fat. Tell her to go on a fucking diet.

Did I stutter?

Christina

Jack! It looks like you didn't learn you lesson yesterday. Pull a stunt like that again, and you're back in the corner, young man!

Spa_King

I knew it, all fly boys are a bit lite in the loafers. They were in WWII and are still today.

Mystery D8

I remember my brother wanted to be a pilot when he was a kid and he annoying the fuck out of me by wearing this stupid-ass pilot costume all around the house and running around making flying noises with this stupid toy plane in his hand while I was trying to watch the funny company on TV. One day I got fed up and told him I was an enemy pilot and I grabbed the god damn plane and threw it it the toilet and tried to flush it. Well the toilet naturally got plugged up (similar to Jack's ass) and water ran all over the fucking place. It was great. My dad was all pissed off and I told him my brother did it, not me. He didn't believe me for some reason and slapped me around. The plane was ruined so it was worth it.

beergoggles

I'm not wearing any panties!!
Wow, you're a real dick. I bet you don't get christmas cards from your brother anymore, do you. If I was a pilot, i'd bomb your house.