Are the retards Classichummus and aquehonga actually part of the DLP?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
if so, I request permission to be able to neg them when they are retarded. Otherwise, you'll be needing to accept my resignation from the group because I've about hit my limit with their bullshit.

Some of the shit they put up is incomprehensible.

"special software to turn "b-boards" into mugen forums? Someone masturbates to the wrong shit, clearly.

jack

ty, I just like the group, and didnt want to "break any rules" so to speak.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
ty, I just like the group, and didnt want to "break any rules" so to speak.

Yeah the DLP is ok. If it wasn't so lonely and boring without it, I'd prefer not to be associated with any political affiliation but since I need to, the DLP is a nice place to be.

jack

I like it, I also follow Dual's posts on Facebook, and find him quite a thinker. Someday he and I will play chess IRT and he'll be surprised :)

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I like it, I also follow Dual's posts on Facebook, and find him quite a thinker. Someday he and I will play chess IRT and he'll be surprised :)

Yes, Dual's a nice guy, although he can be a little elitist and faggy sounding at times. Still its nice to have thinkers like him that followers like me can get behind.

jack

well that and she tastes like strawberries.....

Sniper Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
StrawberryShortcake.jpg

classichummus

on a break from forums
Yes, Dual's a nice guy, although he can be a little elitist and faggy sounding at times.

A LITTLE? It's not just a little, it's quite a bit. I know he will not agree with me, but I talk to him daily on MSN and he is VERY elitist, just he will not admit it.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
A LITTLE? It's not just a little, it's quite a bit. I know he will not agree with me, but I talk to him daily on MSN and he is VERY elitist, just he will not admit it.

Yeah and I'm sure you're perfect and not a "little hyper" and a "little annoying and twattish". And I'm sure your gf doesn't complain about recieving "little packages".

classichummus

on a break from forums
Yeah and I'm sure you're perfect and not a "little hyper" and a "little annoying and twattish".

I'm not perfect (never said I am), I am a little hyper when I don't take my ADHD meds (I've never denied this), I am sometimes a little annoying (I knew this), and I guess I could potentially be "twattish."

And I'm sure your gf doesn't complain about recieving "little packages".

Explain what you mean by, "little packages." :p Are you perhaps referring to the size of my dick? (no pics will not follow to verify any size). :p