Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are You Making a Difference??

Rov_is_a_Fag

Have you made a difference for your fellow beings?? What contributions have you made that would be considered good or positive in real life lately??

One of my "small" contributions was helping to bring One Million dollars back into a federal fund for ONE year of fraudulent billing since they had to expedite the reward process to the recipient.

For my efforts I received thousands of dollars in legal expense and fraudlent criminal charges/records.
tell me how you have contributed.

ROACH_SK4N said:
YOU WILL FAIL LIKE WITH EVERYTHING ELSE

You think I will fail at exposing a pedophile on the internet?? Getting him off the boards by whatever means I have at my disposal?? I will not fail, I have waited for a long time, I have gathered information, I have watched, I have been patient.

You have underestimated me before. I'm sure you hope I fail. I won't.

A society is judged by the way they treat the helpless: The elderly, children, animals (pets). I will do whatever I can to make this a safer world for them even if it means be ruined for my efforts.

^^That's all you have?? Give it your best shot cause all you have left is this week-end. My cable is being cut off Monday.

I can go out saying I tried to make a difference. What have you done?