Arrested Development Season 3!

Buttons

Ninja Kitten
So we gots a Season 3, now why aren't you people watching? WHY NOT YOU BASTARDS?!? It's got incest, homosexuality, criminality, fraud, prostitution, lechery, drunkeness, and all other kinds of good things! WATCH YOU FUCKING BASTARDS!

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
It's just not funny.

Buttons

Ninja Kitten
Your mom's not funny. Arrested Development makes your whole world crumble in comparison of it's funniosity.

Big Dick McGee

Obviously, it's not funny, since the live studio audience is silent during the entire show. If they don't tell me when to laugh, how am I supposed to figure it out??

Big Dick McGee

OHHH! NOW I GET IT!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! IT'S THE FUNNIEST SHOW I'VE NEVER SEEN NOR HAVE ANY INTENTION OF EVER WATCHING!!!

Big Dick McGee

Hey, nobody watches Veronica Mars, either, and it's easily the best show on TV right now.

Big Dick McGee

It starts tomorrow night! I was bummed, because it's opposite Lost, and my wife has mandated that Lost gets recorded.

HOWEVR...UPN IS RE-AIRING VERONICA MARS ON SUNDAY EVENINGS!! YESSS!

I'll let you know how it is, and I'll start d/l the eps right away. I'll send them 4 at a time, so you probably have to wait a month in between discs.

I still have Entourage to burn, I should be done with it this weekend.

Number_6

beer, I want beer
^^You need DishNetwork with a dual receiver--you can TiVo two shows at once.

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
I'm watching "Arrested Development", Buttons!!!!

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Big Dick McGee said:
It starts tomorrow night! I was bummed, because it's opposite Lost, and my wife has mandated that Lost gets recorded.

HOWEVR...UPN IS RE-AIRING VERONICA MARS ON SUNDAY EVENINGS!! YESSS!

I'll let you know how it is, and I'll start d/l the eps right away. I'll send them 4 at a time, so you probably have to wait a month in between discs.

I still have Entourage to burn, I should be done with it this weekend.

Excellent. To be honest if all goes well *crosses fingers* I will only need the hook up until December at the LATEST.

I am getting a 1mb connection very soon OTE the Greek fucking Telecom monoply permitting of course.

So I will be able to finally D/L all my own shows wooooooooo!!!

Kerb Crawler

Closed Fist of the Badlands
I missed it last night. :(

Buttons said:
So we gots a Season 3, now why aren't you people watching? WHY NOT YOU BASTARDS?!? It's got incest, homosexuality, criminality, fraud, prostitution, lechery, drunkeness, and all other kinds of good things! WATCH YOU FUCKING BASTARDS!

You make it all sound so attractive Buttons. I haven't seen a single episode but I will check it out based upon yer recommendation.

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
You will love it Henny!

if you don't - um, Buttons will have to answer to you!!

Buttons

Ninja Kitten
Seriously, I don't know anyone who's actually watched the show for more than a couple episodes not like it.

Big Dick McGee

I'll d/l it from bittorrent sometime before the end of the year.