Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Arrogance At It's Best

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
My friend Gina and I went to dinner last Saturday evening and as we were approaching the restaurant there was a very tall, fairly attractive blonde girl holding and incredibly adorable puppy. My friend and I looked at the sweet little puppy and my friend turned to me and gave me a twisted little look and said quietly, "I just want to steal that puppy." The tall blond holding the dear puppy turned and spouted, "Jealousy will get you nowhere." Um, what? I mean perhaps it looked like we were being critical of her ridiculous outfit but really, all we were doing was admiring the pup in her hands. So, fed up with the rude world around me I turned and replied sharply, "We were admiring your dog you moron. Idiocy won't get you anywhere either you conceited little bitch." Her mother, whom she was walking with, looked absolutely mortified and the girl turned bright red, turned heel and walked on.

God, if more people just thought before they opened their gob this world would be a much more pleasant place.

tumbleweeds01.jpg

IMHO your friend started it by using the word steal. You knew she was kidding but the blonde didnt.

^The blond had long passed my friend before she ever made the statement. No the moron was strictly basing her judgement on the way my friend and I ogled her puppy.

You should have had your friend hold her downwhile you fuck her with a strap on

That'll teach her :D

Laker_Girl said:
God, if more people just thought before they opened their gob this world would be a much more pleasant place.

Laker_Girl said:
"We were admiring your dog you moron. Idiocy won't get you anywhere either you conceited little bitch."

Yeppers, I totally agree.