Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ask Jonathan

Rov_is_a_Fag

Jonathan is one man from these boards who has met me in real life. I also think he is one person who can truly appreciate a woman like me because he saw firsthand how I can be a playah, he knows my instincts, he has enough "street" and savvy...............he was also smart enough to take himself out of the game in a hurry after he saw what an idiot Dawn was and how I was turning it all around to my benefit.

It is double the pleasure to deceive the deceiver.

I saw the same in Jonathan, that is why I can never be mad at him........I appreciated what I saw. Dawn, on the other hand, saw something totally different.......she was a tired old hosebag who thought he wanted to fuck her and was insulted when he was repulsed by her!! God...........you gots to love idiots like her, they are good for a laugh, then they get old real fast and you have to get rid of them because they are more trouble than they are worth..........which in her case was ZERO after I got everything I needed out of her. Well............maybe not. She will squeal like a worthless pig when I hold her to the fire for being a greedy slag. She will try to lie at first, but that won't last long because she is NO match for someone like me.