Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ATTENTION CRANKY BASTARD

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I have won your freedom in a duel to the death with the Hampster Admin.

Anyway post in the upper forums so they can get the error message, and soon you'll be free :bigass:

I appreciate your efforts, Jack. That's awful kind of you.

What would make anyone think that I would abide by the rules if I haven't stated so? Considering what landed me here amongst the other DC monkeys, wouldn't that be... risky?

nah, you're fun.

Come and play :) It'll be great we'll have a Cranky and a Sadistic Bastard.

Cranky Bastard said:
I appreciate your efforts, Jack. That's awful kind of you.

What would make anyone think that I would abide by the rules if I haven't stated so? Considering what landed me here amongst the other DC monkeys, wouldn't that be... risky?

Yes. They have let you out after your constant whining you worthless piece of shit. Fuck. You should be ashamed of yourself. 'Mommy! They have me in DAYCARE and they will not let me out'. You are now TK's BITCH and you know it. You OWE them. Fucking MORON. Oh ye of little balls.

SaintLucifer said:
Yes. They have let you out after your constant whining you worthless piece of shit. Fuck. You should be ashamed of yourself. 'Mommy! They have me in DAYCARE and they will not let me out'. You are now TK's BITCH and you know it. You OWE them. Fucking MORON. Oh ye of little balls.
JEALOUSY HAS DRIVEN HIM!!!!!