Attention MENTY: Will you fucking please restore my avatar function.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Attention MENTY. Will you fucking please restore my avatar function. Its a new year. I've served my time. I don't fuck wit Venooker no more, I'm done fucking with old farts. Eggs is tired of giving me favors. I can no longer count on missmanners or gagh. Who that fuck is in charge of TK? Give my my avatar and edit functions, playboy.

MODMAN

CeeJay,

You will be aware of my current engagement with your posts this year. It has been an eye-opener, to be sure. I underestimated what a wholly useless individual you are - a copypasta loser without a single redeeming virtue. The entirety of your engagement with TK is within your own threads, for which you are the sole participant (save for when someone has the urge to point out what an utterly useless fuck you are). You are relentless in this self-serving, irrational and inexplicable behavior. You most certainly cannot be reasoned with. Everyone else who posts regularly engages with the rest of the community. You do not.

You are seemingly incapable of contributing anything - in spite of operating multiple accounts. You are a parasite and add nothing. If you disappeared from TK and were to never return, value would be added.

Far from increasing your privileges, 2023 ought to be the beginning of the end for your useless, degenerate activities.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Related Threads

To: Whom it may concern. From: CeeJay. Formally known as BLACKFOOT.

Click Here For Complete Story
By: CeeJay | August 3, 2022

CeeJay said:

Whose ASS I have to WAX to get a avatar?

^^WAX....is not an act of physical violence. No member will catch a beat down on the WAX I plan on administering....I will only WAX that ASS at the members request, but you'll have to have a big ole butt :bigass:..........

And Another Thang, Troll Kingdom

I really need an avatar to fit in.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
If you are not Eggs Mayonnaise, Mentalist or Brickvader, please shut the fuck up. OR. You may speak on this if you declare and confirm yourself as a moderator.
Have you also lost the ability to send Eggs or Menty a PM concerning your avatar? If not, PLEASE SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!!!!

The Question

Eternal
Basic facts:

1. A staff member (was it me? ;) ) disabled your avatar privileges.
2. The staff member who did it had a reason for doing it.
3. The reason your avatar was disabled has to do with your behavior.
4. Your behavior hasn't changed.
5. Your lack of avatar has no reason to change, either.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Nah, You shut the fuck up, mr Irrelevant. We've all grown quite sick of you and your useless bullshit.

:bigass:

Have you also lost the ability to send Eggs or Menty a PM concerning your avatar? If not, PLEASE SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!!!!

Basic facts:

1. A staff member (was it me? ;) ) disabled your avatar privileges.
2. The staff member who did it had a reason for doing it.
3. The reason your avatar was disabled has to do with your behavior.
4. Your behavior hasn't changed.
5. Your lack of avatar has no reason to change, either.

Dancing Lady Dance GIF - Dancing Lady Dance Moves GIFs

If you are not Eggs Mayonnaise, Mentalist or Brickvader, please shut the fuck up. OR. You may speak on this if you declare and confirm yourself as a moderator.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Attention MENTY. Will you fucking please restore my avatar function. Its a new year. I've served my time. I don't fuck wit Venooker no more, I'm done fucking with old farts. Eggs is tired of giving me favors. I can no longer count on missmanners or gagh. Who that fuck is in charge of TK? Give my my avatar and edit functions, playboy.

Synaesthesia

I don't fuck wit Venooker no more,

Word on the street is he's not responding to any more of your bullshit. Hasn't for close to a month from what I can see.

He's not fucking with you anymore you mean? :bigass:

Everything you post is either a lie, distortion, or cheat. That's ok. I have a feeling you're account is going to stay just like it is.

If you don't get banned, that is.

LOL

The Question

Eternal
Shitfoot: "YOU DO THIS! ME WANT!"
Others: "Here's what you have to do."
Shitfoot: *ignores advice* "YOU DO THIS! ME WANT!"

Okay, retard. Keep not getting what you want, then.

Synaesthesia

What's also obvious is you follow the same routine in your postings. Troll, lie, bully, go passive-aggressive than accuse whomver is disagreeing with you of being a shared account.

I've been a main longer than you've been a poster.

So suck it, troll.

The Question

Eternal

Its obvious that Synaesthesia is a shared account...:bigass:

I don't think you should be talking about obvious account shenanigans until you get rid of either 'CeeJay' or 'Blackfoot NAP'. I would have included 'Steve Samurai Jack', but I guess a staff member already got rid of that one for ya.
:sarek: