Attention MENTY: Will you fucking please restore my avatar function.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
CeeJay:

Its obvious that Synaesthesia is a shared account...:bigass:

I am of course, New
Click Here For Complete Story
By: Synaesthesia | December 13, 2007

That is temporary, I assure you.

You're good Cassie :bigass:

I didn't know it was you until you were too nice with the insults! Then you called me gashless.. sounded like a Jackism.

Here I am going "oh shit, now I have to be nasty to her" LULZ

Over too quickly :(

Lol, I thought that was jack :p

The multiple posts in a row do you in, jack.

:bigass: Cold busted!

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Synaesthesia. You gave yourself away when you came back. You followed MODMAN around the board giving me negative LIKES and started posting racist shit....143 messages since 2007? That's a dead giveaway of a sock.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Why everyone hasn't just tossed this turd on ignore by now is beyond me.

Does everyone includes you? My views says most members doesn't have me on ignore...Best check yourself before you wreck yourself.:bigass:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Have you also lost the ability to send Eggs or Menty a PM concerning your avatar? If not, PLEASE SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!!!!

[size=5[Mentalist only appears here at The Mine Field once a month....Eggs Mayonnaise has become lazy. The only way to get his attention is to post a thread in The Question and Suggestion Forum, which he'll send it to Speak Freely, that pisses him

[u]And Another Thang, Lokkie Lokster[/u]
I left Eggs a number of PJ's concerning this matter. I refuse to send anymore. He tore me a new asshole on the last PM I left.[/size]

The Question

Eternal
Huh. It's almost as if... everybody here is sick of your shit.
Will Ferrell Lol GIF by NBA

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
[size=5[Mentalist only appears here at The Mine Field once a month....Eggs Mayonnaise has become lazy. The only way to get his attention is to post a thread in The Question and Suggestion Forum, which he'll send it to Speak Freely, that pisses him

[u]And Another Thang, Lokkie Lokster[/u]
I left Eggs a number of PJ's concerning this matter. I refuse to send anymore. He tore me a new asshole on the last PM I left.[/size]

^^That's why its important that I get the EDIT function back^^

The Question

Eternal
Or you could just proofread before you click the 'Post Reply' button. But that kind of human-level cognition isn't something to expect of you, is it.
that 70s show lol GIF by IFC

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Ok here's the deal Eggs Mayonnaise, Mentalist, brickvader, fellow members via enemies or friends of Troll Kingdom... I CeeJay, in a way that is legally binding, as a declaration or agreement....I do solemnly swear or affirm that I will post on other members threads and not only mine...I will finally! to the best of my abilities to contribute to Troll Kingdom...In order to complete this deal, someone bestbetter restore my AVATAR and MY EDIT function.

:bigass:AND ANOTHER THANG, STAFF :bigass:

Do You Damn Job Priscilla Owens GIF - Do You Damn Job Priscilla Owens The Oval GIFs

The Question

Eternal
1. They will tell you what the "deal" is. If you're lucky.
2. You keep demanding shit, and you keep not getting it. Now, you're never going to figure this out (because you're a fucking retard), but maybe if you try asking -- politely -- you'll have better luck.
3. You have a long road of 'acting right' to lay down before even asking politely is likely to have any chance of getting you what you want.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
1. They will tell you what the "deal" is. If you're lucky.
2. You keep demanding shit, and you keep not getting it. Now, you're never going to figure this out (because you're a fucking retard), but maybe if you try asking -- politely -- you'll have better luck.
3. You have a long road of 'acting right' to lay down before even asking politely is likely to have any chance of getting you what you want.

(1.) *Crickets*. (2.) Demanding shit around TK is how I get shit...I'll be polite when I receive my demands, I'll be all like, thank you and stuff, giving out hugs and kisses. Whatever! (3.) If you want me to fit in, why don't you recommend the staff to reinstate my request. I promise, you will not regret it...My word is BOND...DEAL?!...All I'm asking for is a brand new start...

The Question

Eternal
You're wrong on point 2. Evidence is, you've been demanding to have your av function back, and you ain't got it back. But keep doing the shit that doesn't work, you sub-80-IQ-havin' motherfucker.
:sarek:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
^^When I get my functions back, I'll prove to you and TK wrong^^...MY WORD IS BOND. Help a brother out Daniel. When you was "The Saint", we was like, COOL, until you had multiple name changes...Holla Black!