Attention MENTY: Will you fucking please restore my avatar function.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Dammit! Mentalist was here today at 6:12 AM USA time. I know for certain he read my thread, but he didn't acknowledge me...But I'm not surprised. I and Menty never had any conversation since I joined TK in 2003.

The Question

Eternal
First: Your word is fucking worthless. Always has been, always will be. Second: We were never cool. I've been raggin' your retard ass to the dogs and back since you showed up here, you self-deluded, ignorant cunt.

BROWNFOOT

d02c1460061904c0504142c0129209ac.png

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Mentalist doesn't post here often. Eggs Mayonnaise is missing in action, his only concern when he's here, is protecting the Question and Answe Forum<<<Which no one uses anymore. My only other hope was MODMAN, but he lost his AVATAR function. :bigass:...Who's the leading active staff member at TK?

And Another Thang

^^Are you a administrator or mod CKLT^^? OR. Are you like Loktar and The Question, just left over pool boys when missmanners had control of TK..Y'all been here wasting space since 2002.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Who's the leading active staff member at TK?

Ahem what?...You don't contribute nothing to Troll Kingdom. 44,000+ messages over 20+ years of service, 6 name changes and you have nothing to show for it<<PATHETIC...Have you ever had a forum here. I did!..

And Another Thing, Question
If I thought you was a administrator, I'd kiss your ass for an AVATAR.
:bigass

The Question

Eternal
You want avatar functionality back?

Tough shit.

At this point, you're lucky you're still here at all.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

MODMAN. You owe me, big tyme! I scratched your back, its time for you to scratch my back. :bigass:

MODMAN! Did you get your AVATAR function revoked?
Click Here For Full Story
By: CeeJay | February 2, 2023

HOLLA BLACK, play boy. Get my AVATAR function restored. :bigass:

Synaesthesia

Ahem what?...You don't contribute nothing to Troll Kingdom. 44,000+ messages over 20+ years of service, 6 name changes and you have nothing to show for it<<PATHETIC...Have you ever had a forum here. I did!..

And Another Thing, Question
If I thought you was a administrator, I'd kiss your ass for an AVATAR.
:bigass

Speak for yourself Mr Irrelevant. The Question contributes more in ONE POST than you do in 100 copypasta spam troll posts.

Who the fuck do you think you're fooling??

You kiss his ass with every response, by the way.

:bigass:

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
Ya know, this thread makes me think of this video:

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
This thread makes me think of what used to happen when I told my kids "no" and they acted out anyway:

tom-spanking-bad-boy-3z2av1mdnj88mxku.gif

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Attention MENTY. Will you fucking please restore my avatar function. Its a new year. I've served my time. I don't fuck wit Venooker no more, I'm done fucking with old farts. Eggs is tired of giving me favors. I can no longer count on missmanners or gagh. Who tha fuck is in charge of TK? Give my my avatar and edit functions, playboy.

^^EDIT^^...Attention Sir/Mr. Mentalist. Will you kindly please restore my avatar function. Its a new year. I've served my time. I don't hassle jack any more, I'm done with our oldest/most respected member of TK. My main man Eggs Mayonnaise is tired of giving me favors. I can no longer count on missmanners or gagh.<<my two most favorite members of all-times. Who is in charge of our Legendary TK? Please, somebody, anybody, give me my avatar and edit functions back. Boss!

Synaesthesia

You look good on your knees, Mr "Chicken of the Sea"

:bigass: