Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Attn: Alex Burchet

Rov_is_a_Fag

http://www.trollkingdom.net/forum/showthread.php?p=1089975#post1089975

This is one thread I will agree with. I know the connection, I have studied a lot of this...........I usually stay away from religious threads. The reason there is anti-semitism is because there are dirty/greedy Jews just as there are dirty/greedy blacks, whites, evangelicals, chinese...................Greed knows know religion. Greed knows no nationality. The reason Greed/Betrayal is associated with Jews is because of Judas..............he was the "tax man", he is thought to have betrayed Jesus.............sold him out, brought the Romans to find Jesus so they could kill him. Jesus was a Jew. I am a Jew by blood............my mother's mother.

Cruel people are cruel................they don't care what your race, religion or blood ties are. I would associate myself more with the Jews who do good things..............the Jews who follow their faith, who are faithful. I have a lot of Jewish friends...........they are good people, have good hearts. They have been the most protective of me through the years. I also know there are Jews who have been involved in trying to ruin me for whatever reason. They aren't the only ones............there are protestants, muslims. They are tyrants.

This is not about religion or race for me. This is about dirty/greedy/malicious people who think nothing of ruining others because they think they can. This is about people who have lost their way.............they will answer to their maker one day. I would hate to be in their shoes come Judgement Day..................and don't kid yourselves................there will be a Judgement Day for all of us.

Buchet is a suspected arms & liquor traffiker, and is believed to have contacts in Iran. Enough said.

Rov_is_a_Fag said:
http://www.trollkingdom.net/forum/showthread.php?p=1089975#post1089975

This is one thread I will agree with. I know the connection, I have studied a lot of this...........I usually stay away from religious threads. The reason there is anti-semitism is because there are dirty/greedy Jews just as there are dirty/greedy blacks, whites, evangelicals, chinese...................Greed knows know religion. Greed knows no nationality. The reason Greed/Betrayal is associated with Jews is because of Judas..............he was the "tax man", he is thought to have betrayed Jesus.............sold him out, brought the Romans to find Jesus so they could kill him. Jesus was a Jew. I am a Jew by blood............my mother's mother.

Cruel people are cruel................they don't care what your race, religion or blood ties are. I would associate myself more with the Jews who do good things..............the Jews who follow their faith, who are faithful. I have a lot of Jewish friends...........they are good people, have good hearts. They have been the most protective of me through the years. I also know there are Jews who have been involved in trying to ruin me for whatever reason. They aren't the only ones............there are protestants, muslims. They are tyrants.
You really believe that Jews control the Knights Templar, Citibank, and the Vatican? LOL!

He's also totally pwned as usual for responding to said knowingly insane person.

Of course she believes you, idiot. She's a diagnosed paranoid schizophrenic. Not a safe gay one like fake Cory, but one that really will find out who you are and hunt you down IRL to harass you.

I'va also managed to "steer" her into the info about one of you calling my work and getting me fired. She believes it, (she should believe it, it's true) and will do the rest on her own.

Good luck with that, btw.

jack said:
I'va also managed to "steer" her into the info about one of you calling my work and getting me fired. She believes it, (she should believe it, it's true) and will do the rest on her own.

Actually, you got yourself fired; take responsibility for being an idiot.

Kim Nyholm said:
Actually, you got yourself fired; take responsibility for being an idiot.

Man, the "file" is getting pretty full of all these quotes.

You sure you want to keep incriminating yourself? I already won the unemployment hearing. I'm now requesting the information that got me fired, since I'm suing the Hotel for quite a bit of money.

Hope you didn't tell them who you were. :D We'll probably find that out either way, once things get started thanks to all these great posts you've been putting down, especially the "I got Jack Fired" thread (locked and saved for posterity I might add)

It's been nice Dancing with you again, have a very nice day :D

jack said:

You sure you want to keep incriminating yourself? I already won the unemployment hearing. I'm now requesting the information that got me fired, since I'm suing the Hotel for quite a bit of money.

Hope you didn't tell them who you were. :D We'll probably find that out either way, once things get started thanks to all these great posts you've been putting down, especially the "I got Jack Fired" thread (locked and saved for posterity I might add)

The internet is serious business?

jack said:
He's also totally pwned as usual for responding to said knowingly insane person.

Of course she believes you, idiot. She's a diagnosed paranoid schizophrenic. Not a safe gay one like fake Cory, but one that really will find out who you are and hunt you down IRL to harass you.

Oh noes!

jack said:

Oh noes! Empty legal threats! I've never ever seen jack use such a tactic before!

Alex Buchet said:
Oh noes! Empty legal threats! I've never ever seen jack use such a tactic before!

Stop fooling around, the munchkin's not kidding this time. My guess is he's put the dog-fucking, the art-stealing, the stranger-blowing and the violent child-rape on hold until he can convince a lawyer to crush us like the miserable bugs we are. Be very careful not to give the thieving, drug-addled, clap-ridden pederast any more material for his file.

jack said:

The insanity thing has worked out pretty well for me.

jack said:

I have never been diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia.......I would think the physicians I worked with for 14 years would have noticed since they are trained and Board Certified Neurologists and Psychiatrists. My insanity may be a result of all of you and the possible neurological damage from carbon monoxide poisoning.

jack said:

I have a connection............he is a Jew............he is more powerful than any of you and has quite a "network". He also knows who all of you are. I have axed him to help me deal with the problems I have had with everyone in my case and have turned it all over to him since I have complete faith he will do what he thinks is in my best interest and for the good of mankind. You will all be dealt with eventually.

Kim Nyholm said:
Stop fooling around, the munchkin's not kidding this time. My guess is he's put the dog-fucking, the art-stealing, the stranger-blowing and the violent child-rape on hold until he can convince a lawyer to crush us like the miserable bugs we are. Be very careful not to give the thieving, drug-addled, clap-ridden pederast any more material for his file.
Excellent point.