Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ATTN: Army Generals & Federal Agents

Rov_is_a_Fag

I think a good thing for all of you to do right now is come down to my store and look at all the lovely new Spring dresses we have just got in. Since I am familiar with what Army General wives and Federal Agent wives tastes in clothing is ...................it would be the perfect opportunity for you to come and let me pick out some beautiful clothes for you to take home to your wives as a loving gesture. This would also make me very happy to be able to help you out since a lot of you obviously need help in such matters. So bring your American Express/Mastercard/Visa and stop by to view the beautiful dresses I just received.

Happy Wives = Very Happy Husbands

This in turn makes Jillian a very happy salesperson who likes to help mankind do GOOD deeds.
Take the wonderful husband who came in today on his way to the airport.........he was just killing some time but in the process I found a few beautiful dresses for him to give to his loving wife when she picks him up at the airport. Sure...................he was a little shell-shocked at the cash register, but that will quickly fade when he realizes his wife suddenly becomes one of the most loving women on earth as she unwraps on the treasures he bought her!!!!

I had to git my favorite sales manager to come over and quickly wrap all the stuff up when he axed.................how much was that dress????

I just told him he could swipe the card thing and we are finished!! Here are the beautiful dresses to present to your beautiful wife!!!

We got him out of the store quickly before he presented any more objections. We did this for his own good cause he wasn't fully comprehending how wonderful this would turn out for him in a few short hours.

FBI parte due said:
Yes you can.
You are cute!! What a wonderful husband!! The other one escaped after I tried to sell him a few.............he used some lame excuse that he needed to call his wife to see what her dress size is.

Can you imagine what will happen if she finds out he didn't think she was worth it?