Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ATTN: BLACK PEOPLE

Rov_is_a_Fag

Well............lets not limit this to BLACK people...........ATTN: JEWS, BLACKS, ASIANS, WHITE WOMEN, MUSLIMS, MEXICANS................

SO THE MAN HAS BEATEN YOU DOWN.

You have been abused, tortured, oppressed. You have been wrongfully accused, arrested, criminal records created on you. You work like a slave at hard labor for minimal wages?? so what..........its a job. You can't make it?? Get another job, go to college. You can't afford college.................YES YOU CAN!! Nobody paid for my college..............I DID. Of course I had to take out a few student loans that I paid back after 10 years but what the hell...............I did it.

Malicious people ruin your life?? they shit-can your career, they make it to where you can barely support yourself, you lose your entire savings are forced to leave your home, you are gassed, harassed, attempts made on your life. Take this advice.............the advice so many people have given me and as Mike Davis and Robert Layman said................"How can everyone be wrong?"

Cut your losses................move on.

Quit your bitching. I cannot believe the news media is making such a big deal out of college students being called Nappy Headed Hoes. That is NOTHING compared to what Blacks, Jews, Muslims, Asians, Women and WHITE people have done to me.

Yes you do, only the Media ignores them so badly that no one ever hears them.

or the Hawaiians

or the Alaskans